C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C5 or C6?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 11:09 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
St. Jude Donor '09

Well, thanks for all the input. As expected, the C5 forum folks love the C5s and the C6 forum folks love the C6s. Just like my original post many months back, the Mercedes forum folks all told me NOT to get a Vette, but another Mercedes. I guess it will all come down to what my preferences are, which is what I realized long before I posted this. I was looking for some info from those willing to share their experiences. Thanks to all of you who have replied; your comments are much appreciated. I will be getting a Corvette, but which one, I don't yet know. After I tell my kids, you guys will be the next to know!!!
Old 04-12-2005, 12:26 AM
ExRedRacer
Team Owner

Received 1,029 Likes on 549 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09, '14-'15-'16-'17-'18

Originally Posted by FOXMO
Well, thanks for all the input. As expected, the C5 forum folks love the C5s and the C6 forum folks love the C6s. Just like my original post many months back, the Mercedes forum folks all told me NOT to get a Vette, but another Mercedes. I guess it will all come down to what my preferences are, which is what I realized long before I posted this. I was looking for some info from those willing to share their experiences. Thanks to all of you who have replied; your comments are much appreciated. I will be getting a Corvette, but which one, I don't yet know. After I tell my kids, you guys will be the next to know!!!
Let us know which one you choose...
Old 04-12-2005, 07:51 AM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
St. Jude Donor '09

Roger that

Quick Reply: C5 or C6?