C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

my baby's first ride

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 08:34 PM
x-mann
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default my baby's first ride

well, the time has come. the wife is at a fund raiser hold'em tournament and i'm stuck baby sitting. i made some plans w/ friends about a hour from here. i have decided that my daughter is going to get her first ride in the vette. she is still riding in the car seat as she is only 5 months. I shut the air bag off and am using the hookups provided for the car seat. I hope she likes it. I will be doing the speed limit tonight cause it does make me a bit nervous but i can't just let the car sit in the garage all the time!

have others used the hook-ups for the car seat or just used the seat belt for the car seat w/ a infant in the vette?
Old 06-04-2005, 09:14 PM
Convert14
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by x-mann
well, the time has come. the wife is at a fund raiser hold'em tournament and i'm stuck baby sitting. i made some plans w/ friends about a hour from here. i have decided that my daughter is going to get her first ride in the vette. she is still riding in the car seat as she is only 5 months. I shut the air bag off and am using the hookups provided for the car seat. I hope she likes it. I will be doing the speed limit tonight cause it does make me a bit nervous but i can't just let the car sit in the garage all the time!

have others used the hook-ups for the car seat or just used the seat belt for the car seat w/ a infant in the vette?
Kids are older now so haven't used the hook ups (Woody you out there?). Have a great time, I'll bet your daughter smiles wide then sleeps, safe and sound. Have a great time and be well.
Old 06-04-2005, 09:49 PM
Scuba Ghost
Team Owner

Received 402 Likes on 283 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23

5 months old is about the right age to plant the seeds about her getting a Vette of her own someday. Good job.

Get notified of new replies

To my baby's first ride

Quick Reply: my baby's first ride