C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MP3 Help

Old 02-01-2006, 12:55 PM
DP Dave
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default MP3 Help

Recently updated my software to play MP3 however I have run into a problem when I burn / play the CDs.

First I down load the music (entire albums) from CDs into my computer then convert to MP3 and then burn onto the CD.

Looks as if all the CDs have been correctly burned however when I load the CDs that were converted to MP3 evidently not all of the CDs (albums) were transfered / burned. Some albums are perfect and some do not take at all. What's going on?

Are there any computer wizards out there that can help?

Old 02-01-2006, 01:00 PM
SteveM10
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Do a search on MP3's and you will find all kinds of help for this. A lot of it has to do with what type of burning program you are useing. Heres one of the help threads.
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show...39&forum_id=74
Old 02-01-2006, 01:56 PM
ipmtim
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cruise-In VIII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06

I used i-tunes and have no problems.
You just have to keep the album names and song titles less than 22 characters, and make sure that you have the settings correct before importing the CD's
Old 02-01-2006, 02:06 PM
JmpnJckFlsh
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DP Dave
...Looks as if all the CDs have been correctly burned however when I load the CDs that were converted to MP3 evidently not all of the CDs (albums) were transfered / burned. Some albums are perfect and some do not take at all. What's going on?...
The CD player allows a maximum of 255 files (tracks) per MP3 disc...are you exceeding the limit? Use your music software to determine exactly which albums are on the CD...it's possible they were burned properly, but the player doesn't recognize them.

Last edited by JmpnJckFlsh; 02-01-2006 at 02:08 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To MP3 Help

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: MP3 Help