C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

To anyone who has done ANYTHING to their corvette. HELP CORVETTEFORUM!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2001, 12:39 PM
Andy1983
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default To anyone who has done ANYTHING to their corvette. HELP CORVETTEFORUM!!!

I was looking through the review section, and there arent many reviews for products.

If ANYONE has done ANYTHING (headers, exhaust, intake, WAX, ARMOR ALL, etc).... then fill out a review for it. This will not only help others, but will help you make your next decision.

Thanks,
Andy
Old 09-18-2001, 08:09 PM
MDL-01C5
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: To anyone who has done ANYTHING to their corvette. HELP CORVETTEFORUM!!! (Andy1983)

I have to admit, it's a solid point-- maybe putting this in the Tech and General sections would get more views(If you haven't already). :cheers: :flag
Old 09-26-2001, 11:25 AM
TempletonPeck
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: To anyone who has done ANYTHING to their corvette. HELP CORVETTEFORUM!!! (MDL-01C5)

I have to admit, it's a solid point-- maybe putting this in the Tech and General sections would get more views(If you haven't already). :cheers: :flag
Give Joe Dirt..oops I mean ANDY1983 a break--how can you expect him to read when he doesn't even know his colors? :smash: :smash: :smash:

Get notified of new replies

To To anyone who has done ANYTHING to their corvette. HELP CORVETTEFORUM!!!

Quick Reply: To anyone who has done ANYTHING to their corvette. HELP CORVETTEFORUM!!!