C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vette Club In Minnesota

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 03:17 PM
mikeerbC6
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruise-In 3-5-6-7-8-9-10 Vet
St. Jude Donor '03-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10

dont forget about the sioux falls corvette club...lol

www.siouxfallscorvetteclub.com
Old 01-25-2007, 12:50 PM
tseibert
Instructor

Originally Posted by MN CHOPPER
I am in oak grove and this will be the first time i have had the 3m bra installed. what is your car? where did you buy it from? and how is the front end as far as rock chips in it now?
I bought a VY 1lt coupe from Ryan's in Buffalo. It was the last '06 they had left back in November, great end of year deal. I only have about 500 careful miles on it, so no rock chips yet. I'm debating the 3M bra, or just having the nose re-sprayed every 3 years or so. I still have not seen a bra installed up close, and would hate to be dissappointed with the shine in those areas. The car is so new, I'm still pretty picky.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:59 PM
MN CHOPPER
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tseibert
I bought a VY 1lt coupe from Ryan's in Buffalo. It was the last '06 they had left back in November, great end of year deal. I only have about 500 careful miles on it, so no rock chips yet. I'm debating the 3M bra, or just having the nose re-sprayed every 3 years or so. I still have not seen a bra installed up close, and would hate to be dissappointed with the shine in those areas. The car is so new, I'm still pretty picky.
who did you work with out there? i used to work in sales out there and still talk to some of the salesmen.
Old 01-25-2007, 06:34 PM
tseibert
Instructor

I worked with Scott Goodmanson. Experience was good, but I guess I've had no issues to deal with yet. Hopefully, I won't.

Quick Reply: Vette Club In Minnesota