C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Web Site Photos Needed of CE Blackouts

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 07:54 PM
C5VetteLS1
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09

Originally Posted by Mr. Lucky
Richard,

Your blackouts are the best! I get comments on them (C5) all the time.

Here is a picture of recently deceased forum member vetteman22's C6 Z06 with your blackouts:

If you have not already secured hosting for the new site, let me know if I can help.
Wow Bob, I didn't know that John passed away. I'm very sorry to hear that. He sure was an easy guy to get along with. I was just looking at past PM's from over a year ago. This is a cut & paste from one of our many conversations:

[/QUOTE]
I'm usually here from 8, to 6 or 7 Monday thru Friday. But I only live a few blocks from the airport. It wouldn't be a problem to meet you here on a Sat or Sun. In fact maybe we could do the R&R together. I'd love to take some pictures for our web site when it's done. It would be sweet to have a Yellow C6, Z06 on the home page. Keep in mind however that I'm no mechanic and have very limited auto tools, but it's not that big of a deal to change out your light housings. The only set that I would have questions on are the front markers. But I can ask some of our customers about them.
Richard[/QUOTE]

I was looking at them last nite...I am not sure either how to get the markers out.Are you saying we would do the lights while I'm there? if yes that would be fantastic!I would love for you to feature the car on your website. [/QUOTE]

So, unless anybody has any objections to my posting John's Z on our site, I'd like to do so in tribute to him
Richard

Originally Posted by vetteman22

[IMG]
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/jsb90248/corvettez06013.jpg[/IMG]
Old 01-25-2007, 08:20 PM
Mr. Lucky
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by C5VetteLS1
So, unless anybody has any objections to my posting John's Z on our site, I'd like to do so in tribute to him

I think that would be a fitting tribute and one which John himself would approve of.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1406446
He hung in there until last week.
Old 01-25-2007, 08:35 PM
C5VetteLS1
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09

Originally Posted by Mr. Lucky

I think that would be a fitting tribute and one which John himself would approve of.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1406446
He hung in there until last week.
Damn that thread was a real tear jerker Rest in peace John
Richard

Quick Reply: Web Site Photos Needed of CE Blackouts