C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C6R Jake Stickers

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 07:57 AM
BUCKSFAN
Pro

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucky13
The sticker is very cool.

I think folks are just trying to help based on some past instances. Even though you are not making or selling them, the problem is that it sounds like someone is being paid to produce it. That is technically copyright infringment. While I would hope that nobody (GM) would get too upset about a single instance, it sounds like that might have happened in some instances.

Maybe the guys over at BadBoyVettes will pickup on it and make it a legit item so we can all get one!

I want to send badboyvettes one when they are done, maybe they will produce them in several trim colors to match our cars.
Old 07-06-2008, 07:58 AM
BUCKSFAN
Pro

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Maui
I don't think you have anything to worry about as long as you're not selling them. The shop doing the embroidery might have a problem, though. I wanted some special head rest covers made for my Chevelle, when I had it, and I had to find a shop that was licensed to GM stuff.
the shop thats doing them is the shop that does the c6 logo for alot of the dealers here in town.

if you look on badboyvettes.com alot of people have done the jake on the headrest
Old 07-06-2008, 10:55 AM
yellowvette837
Team Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03 thru'19
Tampa Events Princess
2015 C6 of Year Finalist
I Believe In The Beer Fairy

Originally Posted by BUCKSFAN
im not selling them, i just like them and think it would look cool
...I AM NOT SELLING THESE!!!
Originally Posted by Maui
I don't think you have anything to worry about as long as you're not selling them.
It does not matter, it trademarked.

the shop thats doing them is the shop that does the c6 logo for alot of the dealers here in town.
They can have a C6 logo license with out a "Jake" logo License.

Quick Reply: C6R Jake Stickers