C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ran Over Truck Tire Derbris

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 01:46 AM
LS WON
Team Owner

Received 271 Likes on 233 Posts

Originally Posted by cclive
I was on the interstate with the top down and a buddy of mine in the passenger seat when we passed a truck. When we were a few hundred feet ahead of him, we heard a BOOM behind us. I looked in the mirror to see that the rear tire on our side has blown out sideways. We dodged a bullet as I'm sure my buddy would have been injured if it had happened when we were right next to him. It always amazes me how stupid people can be when they drive along right next to an 18 wheeler for a long time...need to get past them, not hang around waiting for a problem....
Whenever I see one of these questionable trucks or especially duelies that spew rocks I hit the accelerator.
Old 05-30-2010, 01:46 AM
LS WON
Team Owner

Received 271 Likes on 233 Posts

Originally Posted by TWOBUELLS
I'm well aware of what they carry and what i use , I just wish they had their own damn roads , sort of like a train that has it's own track......
Humm , Now that sounds like a novel idea. A train on a track , carrying tons of freight and not destoying our roads and cars.

Quick Reply: Ran Over Truck Tire Derbris