C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wife's reaction to mods

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 07:37 PM
06 C6 vert
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by petermj
Uhm, why do you want a validation from your wife? I just swapped an 07 yellow base C6 and 04 droptop for a new yellow Z06 and my live-in GF was elated thinking I simply sold the 04 and kept the 07 C6. She cannot tell cars apart and I lack the urge to enlighten her. Best to keep certain things to yourself.
Nice: Lighten up dude She bought me the car for my B-day brand new with her own money. She owns a company with me.

She totally get s the Vette thing. Says it gets from A to B at a nice pace hehe.

FYI I dont ask if I can mod. Its just funny to her when I do a mod.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:40 PM
petermj
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 06 C6 vert
Nice: Lighten up dude She bought me the car for my B-day brand new with her own money. She owns a company with me.

She totally get s the Vette thing. Says it gets from A to B at a nice pace hehe.

FYI I dont ask if I can mod. Its just funny to her when I do a mod.
I like my women oblivious I'd crap in my pants if my worse half got me anything at all... Last time she did, she opened a CC in MY name and I had to pick up the tab.
Old 08-19-2010, 07:51 PM
jschindler
Team Owner

Received 341 Likes on 166 Posts

Just over two years ago I asked my wife one night if she'd like to go ahead and book the Mediterranean Cruise she has wanted, and to go look at the new dining room set she has wanted. It took her all of about two seconds to say "you want a new car, don't you?".

On the other hand, my last boat had twin 500hp engines with four inch "dry" exhausts (boat guys know how LOUD that is). My wife loved the sound of it. She's pretty good about what I spend on my toys.

Quick Reply: Wife's reaction to mods