C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

best place to rent a c6 coupe in lasvegas

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 11:12 AM
frankgtb
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default best place to rent a c6 coupe in lasvegas

best place to rent a c6 coupe in lasvegas

and more importantly who does and who doesnt measure tire wear????

thx
Old 10-14-2010, 12:35 PM
EVRose
Race Director

Received 772 Likes on 612 Posts

Dream Car Rentals. There are 2 locations on the strip. One right next to the Harley D. cafe and the other right next door to Encore. You can rent a coupe for $160 - 5 hours or $199 all day. The vert is $229/$279.
Maybe you'll have some luck at the tables and you can rent a Lambo Gallardo. Oh, it's only $1,350/day.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:15 PM
frankgtb
Instructor

Originally Posted by EVRose
Dream Car Rentals. There are 2 locations on the strip. One right next to the Harley D. cafe and the other right next door to Encore. You can rent a coupe for $160 - 5 hours or $199 all day. The vert is $229/$279.
Maybe you'll have some luck at the tables and you can rent a Lambo Gallardo. Oh, it's only $1,350/day.
i have driven many sportscars and if either is worth $1,350/day its the c6 not the gallardo!

do they measure tread wear before and after i tend to get pain in my right ankle and cant release the gas pedal from the floor sometimes
Old 10-14-2010, 01:25 PM
SilverBullitt
Le Mans Master

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

you might check with Hertz and see if they have any of the Corvettes in inventory at the Vegas location. Might be cheaper than the specialty car rental places.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:46 PM
bruno06
Burning Brakes

Received 150 Likes on 75 Posts

I was there last year and Hertz had the yellow ones there right as you walked in. I stayed right behind the Dream Car Rentals and saw all the eye candy they had including custom motorcycles. Make sure you bring a copy of your insurance card. They would not let me rent the car without the actual insurance card. My insurance company was closed and I could not get anyone on the phone (Sunday) so I could not rent one. I was bummed big time.

Lots of great roads to ride in Vegas. Make sure you get out to see the Dam and Red Rock Canyon. Absolutely beautiful. We rented Harleys and did lots of driving and were thoroughly pleased with all the beauty out there.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:50 PM
coolcat
Race Director

Originally Posted by SilverBullitt
You might check with Hertz and see if they have any of the Corvettes in inventory at the Vegas location.
Might be cheaper than the specialty car rental places.
He might not want to drive around in an abused sports car.

Old 10-16-2010, 03:31 PM
frankgtb
Instructor

[QUOTE=bruno06;1575619775]I was there last year and Hertz had the yellow ones there right as you walked in. I stayed right behind the Dream Car Rentals and saw all the eye candy they had including custom motorcycles. Make sure you bring a copy of your insurance card. They would not let me rent the car without the actual insurance card. My insurance company was closed and I could not get anyone on the phone (Sunday) so I could not rent one. I was bummed big time.

Lots of great roads to ride in Vegas. Make sure you get out to see the Dam and Red Rock Canyon. Absolutely beautiful. We rented Harleys and did lots of driving and were thoroughly pleased with all the beauty out there.[/QUOTE

by insurance card u mean proof that a have insurance on my personal vehicle back home???? iam canadian
Old 10-16-2010, 08:47 PM
cylon
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=frankgtb;1575639720]
Originally Posted by bruno06
I was there last year and Hertz had the yellow ones there right as you walked in. I stayed right behind the Dream Car Rentals and saw all the eye candy they had including custom motorcycles. Make sure you bring a copy of your insurance card. They would not let me rent the car without the actual insurance card. My insurance company was closed and I could not get anyone on the phone (Sunday) so I could not rent one. I was bummed big time.

Lots of great roads to ride in Vegas. Make sure you get out to see the Dam and Red Rock Canyon. Absolutely beautiful. We rented Harleys and did lots of driving and were thoroughly pleased with all the beauty out there.[/QUOTE

by insurance card u mean proof that a have insurance on my personal vehicle back home???? iam canadian

Yes, take it out of the glove box and bring it with you
Old 10-16-2010, 09:03 PM
deathcharge
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I was in Vegas this past July and was told by Hertz that the ZHZ was removed from their lineup ( at least at Vegas anyways)
Old 10-16-2010, 09:34 PM
widgetsupply
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by coolcat
He might not want to drive around in an abused sports car.
I would think that most rental cars are at least a little abused.
Old 10-17-2010, 01:24 AM
widgetsupply
Burning Brakes

I think the best place is actually South of Vegas at a place called Spring Mountain. At least thats where I want to rent one.
Old 10-17-2010, 01:42 AM
nch209
Burning Brakes

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

rentavette.com took a viper out from them, top notch in my book!
Old 10-17-2010, 03:43 PM
kedar
Drifting

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

i rented a vette from Dream Car Rentals located near the Harley Davidson cafe. i rented a yellow manual z51 c6 coupe. as mentioned, bring your insurance card. also, call ahead and make a reservation. i rented the vette before i purchase one and it was worth every penny.

the drive to the Hoover Dam is nice, but not fast. go north of las vegas on 15 North. my target was the Valley of Fire, which i saw from a helicopter. i never had a chance to get there because of time limitations, but the roads looked fun. bring a radar detector.

your question about tire wear is absolutely silly. you know full-well that you cannot abuse a rental car. so rent the car, have some fun, and don't be an idiot by asking the car rental attendant about tire wear lest you alert him to your intentions.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:26 PM
Never Say Never
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by deathcharge
I was in Vegas this past July and was told by Hertz that the ZHZ was removed from their lineup ( at least at Vegas anyways)
Saw one out there in Sept.
Old 01-17-2016, 03:06 AM
David Good
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Pleace to rent Corvette ZO6 in Vegas

Been there last week - took the new zo6 from this company:

exoticcarsvegas.com

Great experience! fair price as well

Old 01-17-2016, 08:09 AM
4SUMERZ
Race Car Tech
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,320 Likes on 1,664 Posts

[QUOTE=frankgtb;1575639720]
Originally Posted by bruno06

I'm Canadian, and I've rented vehicles around the world in places we have travelled. Before leaving home, I always let my insurance company know that I will be renting a vehicle. My coverage does include rental vehicles. If yours doesn't, then you can get some for a few $$.
It's good to give your insurance company a heads up just so they won't be surprised if they get a call.
I always take my vehicle insurance card with me.

Last edited by 4SUMERZ; 01-17-2016 at 08:10 AM.
Old 01-17-2016, 09:44 AM
EVRose
Race Director

Received 772 Likes on 612 Posts

This thread is over 5 years old. That place on the strip is not there anymore.

Get notified of new replies

To best place to rent a c6 coupe in lasvegas

Old 01-17-2016, 09:50 AM
simplegto
Drifting

Received 78 Likes on 69 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14

This thread is over 5 years old. That place on the strip is not there anymore.

The forum should ban idiots that drag up these old threads.
Old 01-17-2016, 09:52 AM
Welker1
Melting Slicks

Received 555 Likes on 464 Posts

Check out Dream Car or Exotic Car rentals
Old 01-17-2016, 10:00 AM
5knives
Melting Slicks

Received 189 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by simplegto

The forum should ban idiots that drag up these old threads.
I wouldn't go that far. The thread probably came up in a related search and the poster didn't realize the dates. No big deal. The mods can close it and move on.

Quick Reply: best place to rent a c6 coupe in lasvegas