C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Exotic Cars Performance Specs Chart

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 08:19 PM
GatewayShepherd
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Exotic Cars Performance Specs Chart

I got bored over the last two days as there is several inches of snow on the ground and I can't do alot with the new Z sitting in the garage.

So I compiled this performance chart of the hottest cars on the planet.

I can not guarentee the numbers as they were taken from a search of the internet. Most of the information came from factory websites, and auto magazine websites like Car and Driver, Hot Rod and Road and Track. When I came across different numbers I gave the benefit to the better performance. As an example one of the cars had 3 different horsepower ratings in the same factory website. We all know that we could take the same car and 5 different drivers and probably get 5 different numbers depending on track conditon, weather and driver skill. So don't kill the mailman on this one. I hope you all enjoy this rather then rumble about tenths of seconds on what's posted. I spent better then 14 hours trying to find all this information to see where the Vette stacks up against some of the finest autos in the world.

When looking at the chart I did a few things to it. I separated the Veyron, Enzo, F40, Saleen S7, Ultimate Aero and F1 at the bottom. These cars are so expensive the likelyhood of running into or against one of them is few and far between. You basically have to be in the midst of Billionairs.

Horsepower: Red= 1000 or more ponies and Yellow= 600 to 999 ponies
0-60 times: Red- 2 second bracket and Yellow 3 second bracket
1/4 Mile: Red = 9-10sec cars and Yellow 11 second cars
Nuburgring Track: Red = Sub 7:20 lap times and Yellow = in the 7:20's. If you'll note: All the cars in the 7:20's except the ZR1 are purpose built for the track. It fairs very well against some very heavy hitters

When looking at this list...Chevrolet has done an excellent job in the best Bang for the Buck catagory.

Old 12-13-2010, 10:05 PM
johnsub
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man, you must have had a lot of time on your hands! Good job! I know what you mean though, we have an inch on the ground. Just enough to muck things up and keep me from getting the Vette out on the roads.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:25 PM
Nele22
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice post brother!

Get notified of new replies

To Exotic Cars Performance Specs Chart

Quick Reply: Exotic Cars Performance Specs Chart