C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mod: PLX DM-150 OBDII Monitor

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 05:34 PM
GatewayShepherd
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Mod: PLX DM-150 OBDII Monitor

Installed and finally configured the way I want it!

The PLX DM-150 is a small monitor with OLED screen that captures the OBDII information and displays it. Additionally you can add modules to monitor things not monitored by the factory computer. The most popular being BOOST. A neat aspect is that you can upload custom gauge faces or if techy enough make your own and upload them. It give you the ability to monitor either a single parameter in bold single display, graph or gauge type, a 4 parameter or the entire obdII in a series of 4 screens.

The device is neat...however I will say this.
-The directions that come with the module are terrible, terrible,terrible at explaining how to set the thing up. I have sent several emails and made several phone calls in order to get this done. They have responded promptly in assisting me....but should have avoided all this headach and just had somebody sit down and make a comprehensive set of directions for the dang thing.

Additionally is has a warning system that monitors the 4 parameter setttings. Example if your obdII monitors fuel pressure you can set it to give a warning if the system drops below XXX.

I set mine up to monitor vehicle speed, timing, ECU voltage and Air Intake Temperature for now.

Custom gauge face: All color aspects of this can be changed to what you want.

4 Parameter Display

OBDII Parameter Display

Last edited by GatewayShepherd; 01-17-2011 at 05:38 PM.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:57 PM
gibear2k5
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Quick Reply: Mod: PLX DM-150 OBDII Monitor