C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Update: Cyberdine Graphics

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 08:39 PM
Peter_H
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Update: Cyberdine Graphics

This is an update to my original post http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...-graphics.html

I tried a little experiment today with this vendor. I sent him an email using a different email address and called myself John Doe, inquiring about some decals for a Land Rover. I sent the email around 5:00 PM EST. Lo and behold,2 hrs later, I'm sitting at my computer and it chirps telling me I have just received an email, and guess who it was? None other than the missing in action Alex from Cyberdine Graphics. The same Alex who has been ignoring my emails and phone calls for the past two weeks. It seems he is alive and well and he took the bait. I replied back to him and made a promise to him that if he doesn't do the right thing and send me what I purchased, or refund my money,,,,what I have planned for him won't be worth the $35.00 he's trying to cheat me out of. He has until next Friday, to do the right thing. Either way, I'll keep everyone posted as to how this turns out. Hopefully he will see the light, and do the right thing.
Old 04-17-2011, 07:56 AM
Peter_H
Intermediate

Default BEWARE Cyberdine Graphics

for those members who are interested, I have filed a dispute with Paypal over my issue with Cyberdine Graphics. I can characterize this guy with one phrase "False Promises" Here is the latest email I received, one of several he has sent me, and still no decals I paid for.

Hi Pete, sorry I couldn't get back tob you sooner, unfortunately personal problem kept me away for several days.
Please know it that costumer satisfaction is what matter to us.
I not only will ship you the emblem you purchased as I will send you an AirBridge emlem at no cost to you as well.
Could you please email me the transaction date of this purchase? I will find out what happened to your shipment, it should have gone out.
Anyway email me the info and your color choiice for the emblem you purchased.
It will go out this afternoon.
Thanks,

Alex

I will never ever deal with him again and the only resaon I am posting this is that I don't want to see any of the members here have to go through the crap I have been dealing with from this vendor.

The above email was sent on 4/7/11 and my order STILL has not been shipped to me. My original purchase was on March 22, 2011

I am very frustrated with this whole transaction,,,,the worst I've ever encountered in 15 yrs of online transactions.

Sorry for venting.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:08 AM
designerRob
Safety Car

That sucks my man! I hope you get some resolution. Is he a registered vendor on this forum? If so, the forum mods could help possibly.
Old 04-17-2011, 10:11 AM
Peter_H
Intermediate

Default Thanks Rob

I hate being screwed around. I've tried everything with this guy. Worse part, he keeps promising to come through, I wait and wait for the items, they never come. False promises.
Old 04-18-2011, 02:46 AM
redls3
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea this is completely wrong. I dont understand that for only $35 would a vendor ruin his reputation. This is bad business practice.
Old 01-14-2012, 09:04 PM
sweetyme
1st Gear

Default Up Date Alex Cyberdine Graphics Info.

Originally Posted by Peter_H
for those members who are interested, I have filed a dispute with Paypal over my issue with Cyberdine Graphics. I can characterize this guy with one phrase "False Promises" Here is the latest email I received, one of several he has sent me, and still no decals I paid for.

Hi Pete, sorry I couldn't get back tob you sooner, unfortunately personal problem kept me away for several days.
Please know it that costumer satisfaction is what matter to us.
I not only will ship you the emblem you purchased as I will send you an AirBridge emlem at no cost to you as well.
Could you please email me the transaction date of this purchase? I will find out what happened to your shipment, it should have gone out.
Anyway email me the info and your color choiice for the emblem you purchased.
It will go out this afternoon.
Thanks,

Alex

I will never ever deal with him again and the only resaon I am posting this is that I don't want to see any of the members here have to go through the crap I have been dealing with from this vendor.

The above email was sent on 4/7/11 and my order STILL has not been shipped to me. My original purchase was on March 22, 2011

I am very frustrated with this whole transaction,,,,the worst I've ever encountered in 15 yrs of online transactions.

Sorry for venting.

________________________________________ _________________

Hi there,

That happened to me, but it was a bit different than you guys has experienced here with Alex's emblems...He is the worse person I ever had to deal with, liar, deceiver, and list goes on.

I got his info...as far as I know he still selling to West coast Corvettes, he still has his lame website.... He Has not being a GM authorized since 2008 and continuing selling his stuff as if he is an GM licensed. He is using his wife name too. Below follow his info.

Alex Alves Gomes

Alias names:
Monica Ramirez Or M.Ramirez(lots transaction on that name by the way)
Alex J. Knight or Alex Knight
7176 Melrose Street #8-A
Buena Park, CA 90621
(714)610-3061

emails address:

admin@cyberdinegraphics.com
cyberdinegraphics@yahoo.com

just google his website

I hope that help you guys getting your money back!! God bless you all

Get notified of new replies

To Update: Cyberdine Graphics

Quick Reply: Update: Cyberdine Graphics