Notices
C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

**FS C6 Heavy Duty Seat Bottom Foam *only $69 shipped.

Old 03-02-2018, 06:51 PM
Timothy H

Originally Posted by jmoney127 View Post
How do I get this for $69 shipped? Tried ordering a pair off your site but it said shipping was an additional $63
I agree. Just came across this product today and would like to place an order. But that price was in 2011 maybe it was a promotional price.
Old 03-02-2018, 06:59 PM
jmoney127
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Timothy H View Post
I agree. Just came across this product today and would like to place an order. But that price was in 2011 maybe it was a promotional price.
No clue, $63 shipping for foam would be insane. I tried calling four different times today and nobody answered
Old 03-06-2018, 01:14 PM
Timothy H

No clue, $63 shipping for foam would be insane. I tried calling four different times today and nobody answered
I tried contacting them via PM and calling leaving a voicemail with no response .
I'm guessing we are out of luck with this vendor.
Old 03-06-2018, 02:14 PM
jmoney127
CF Senior Member

I tried contacting them via PM and calling leaving a voicemail with no response .
I'm guessing we are out of luck with this vendor.
After researching them a bit more I went with two rebuild kits for $29 and got a ten dollar off coupon. Think theyíll be more comfortable and my foam wasnít bad. Iím reupholstering mine and want a tight fit
Old 03-06-2018, 02:43 PM
Timothy H

After researching them a bit more I went with two rebuild kits for $29 and got a ten dollar off coupon. Think theyíll be more comfortable and my foam wasnít bad. Iím reupholstering mine and want a tight fit
Did you go with west coast customs? I'm waiting for my interior-innovations order to arrive then will have a upholstery shop install them.
Old 03-06-2018, 04:11 PM
jmoney127
CF Senior Member

Did you go with west coast customs? I'm waiting for my interior-innovations order to arrive then will have a upholstery shop install them.
Yes, west coast corvettes. If you use promo code, email, you get $10 off an order of $30 or more. I have an order in at ridies which is the same as interior innovations. If youíre going for a tight fit for the install I would say get two of those kits and with a professional installing them you should be very happy. Iím going to install mine myself and save some cash since it doesnít seem too difficult. What options did you go with on your set of upholstery?
Old 03-06-2018, 04:58 PM
Timothy H

Yes, west coast corvettes. If you use promo code, email, you get $10 off an order of $30 or more. I have an order in at ridies which is the same as interior innovations. If youíre going for a tight fit for the install I would say get two of those kits and with a professional installing them you should be very happy. Iím going to install mine myself and save some cash since it doesnít seem too difficult. What options did you go with on your set of upholstery?
I went with the black and yellow synthetic with black stitching. My car is velocity yellow. I would do it myself but I never did any upholstery project. You are correct West Coast Corvettes
Old 03-06-2018, 05:04 PM
jmoney127
CF Senior Member

I went with the black and yellow synthetic with black stitching. My car is velocity yellow. I would do it myself but I never did any upholstery project. You are correct West Coast Corvettes
If youíve got the time Iíd say give it a go yourself. This will be my first time doing seats but Iíve done motorcycles and stuff along those lines. Worst case you get them on and decide you donít have the skills to get them tight so take them to a shop and give them a few bucks to finish them up
Old 06-30-2018, 01:41 PM
JerriVette
CF Senior Member

Do you guys at DJ motorsports still carry this product?

thanks in advance.
Old 07-12-2018, 07:51 AM
JerriVette
CF Senior Member

I bought it and installed it..its a good product.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: **FS C6 Heavy Duty Seat Bottom Foam *only $69 shipped.

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: