C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New from RPI! ZR1 Style Rear Spoiler in Carbon Fiber Finish! Standard or Color Carbon

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 08:52 AM
turbod
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by EuroRod
Since I haven't received an answer from yesterday's post, I will say the following: These pics are the exact same ones as posted from another forum vendor. I ordered this rear spoiler from this vendor, never received a response for 4 weeks. Finally cancelled the order, I will say the vendor was very good at crediting my credit card, however I am questioning avilability? Also, some of these spoilers are made to fit over the existing factory spoiler and has an opening to allow the factory third brake light to be seen. A poor design. I noticed that none of the pics show this third brake light fitment.

Sooo.........

Whatsup?
Good feedback. I'll be curious to see Vendor's response since I was considering a purchase!
Old 04-12-2012, 03:49 PM
EuroRod
Race Director

Received 168 Likes on 66 Posts

I guess we'll never know!
Old 04-12-2012, 05:06 PM
Racer
Team Owner

Received 77 Likes on 56 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
St. Jude Donor '11

Since I haven't received an answer from yesterday's post, I will say the following: These pics are the exact same ones as posted from another forum vendor. I ordered this rear spoiler from this vendor, never received a response for 4 weeks. Finally cancelled the order, I will say the vendor was very good at crediting my credit card, however I am questioning avilability? Also, some of these spoilers are made to fit over the existing factory spoiler and has an opening to allow the factory third brake light to be seen. A poor design. I noticed that none of the pics show this third brake light fitment.

Sooo.........

Whatsup?
Originally Posted by turbod
Good feedback. I'll be curious to see Vendor's response since I was considering a purchase!
I guess we'll never know!
All your x-files conspiracies are wrong. The hydro carbon ZR1 spoiler is perfect and accommodates the third brake light perfectly, also bolts on in the exact spot the factory ZR1 spoiler does. I have received this exact spoiler from Josh for my ZR1. The only problem with it was, it did not match the ZR1 pattern, so I sold it and got one of Josh's real carbon fiber ZR1 spoilers, which unfortunately do have issues and I think Josh is no longer selling them until they resolve those issues.
Here are some pics of the hydro carbon one before I took it off.

Old 04-12-2012, 07:51 PM
bugsas99
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

i have a lemans blue hydro carbon one being shipped to my house tomorrow from josh. when i get it installed in a few days i will post some pictures.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:59 PM
SilverScorp
Safety Car

Received 48 Likes on 43 Posts

Sooo.........

Whatsup?
I'm not sure which vendor or spoiler your comparing RPI's hydrocarbon spoiler, but the one I got from Josh looks like this installed.

Quick Reply: New from RPI! ZR1 Style Rear Spoiler in Carbon Fiber Finish! Standard or Color Carbon