C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

who wanna see 2012 Carlisle Blue GS 1LT w/ black headlights and comp grey wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 02:41 PM
ravill
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Z06LUST
Last year Tim at Bdwalk had a Jet Stream Blue with silver headlight buckets, silver GS hash marks, stock silver GS and chrome wheels.... I thought it looked Stunning. But an acquired taste I guess...took him a while to sell it.
That was the test drive car. Not too many vette guys are completely interested in a car that was....um....used as a "new" car.

And well, I just can't like the color, but I like vettes.

Now paint those calipers yellow.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:46 PM
laconiajack
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Comp Grey wheels will always remind me of aluminum wheels covered with brake dust buld-up. Nothing you can do changes Carlisle Blue into a manly color.
Old 03-22-2012, 05:48 AM
djmano
Instructor

Location: Intersection of Eau Rogue, Flugplatz and Loews Hairpin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nothing you can do changes Carlisle Blue into a manly color.
well some of us here are secure in our heterosexuality and dont need what most men would define as a 'menacing' looking color to prove that to the world. what is a girls color anyway? there are certain cars that look beautiful in certain colors and i find it sad that many buyers would shy away from certain combos because their buddies would chide them for buying a 'girls color.'

Now paint those calipers yellow.
not...sure....if....serious

Quick Reply: who wanna see 2012 Carlisle Blue GS 1LT w/ black headlights and comp grey wheels?