C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dont buy corsa

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 08:05 AM
EuroRod
Race Director

Received 168 Likes on 66 Posts

Bill Heard was a turd of a dealership, all across the nation.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:32 AM
KneeDragr
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JoesC5
From what I have heard about the Bill Heard Chevrolet dealerships over the years, I wouldn't be surprized if they didn't sell you a demo that they most likely got for free from Corsa, that they were supposed to be using to sell Corsa exhaust.

http://jalopnik.com/5056225/exclusiv...evy-dealership
Exactly what I was thinking. They sold you the exhaust as new, but installed a free demo unit.

Its not Corsa's fault IMO, the OP got screwed by somebody else, not them.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:34 AM
KneeDragr
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by P0234
Ok, so everyone saying his purchase shouldn't be covered....

If I buy a Corsa exhaust, should I call Corsa before I install it to see if its under warranty and not a demo unit?

Again, the part failed from normal use, why does owner one vs two vs whoever matter, other than a great way from Corsa to get out of a repair?
Well if they give it to you for free, than you know its a demo unit. Why should they warranty a free demo unit?
Old 05-03-2012, 06:13 PM
speed2436
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Free? Who said they gave me the original system for free???

Well, I thought this was a corvette forum. A place to talk about cars, issues, etc. My mistake. I see this is really a ladies sewing circle where you all come to gossip and BI$%H about things and other people.

Sorry ladies, Sorry for bothering all of you. Good luck to all and please, dont forget to change your tampons on a regular basis.

(FYI, the original post was posted on a total of 9 forums. This is the ONLY forum that reacted this way. Enough said)
Old 05-03-2012, 06:22 PM
hawkgfr
Race Director

Received 1,221 Likes on 832 Posts

Originally Posted by speed2436

Well, I thought this was a corvette forum. A place to talk about cars, issues, etc. My mistake. I see this is really a ladies sewing circle where you all come to gossip and BI$%H about things and other people.

Sorry ladies, Sorry for bothering all of you. Good luck to all and please, dont forget to change your tampons on a regular basis.

(FYI, the original post was posted on a total of 9 forums. This is the ONLY forum that reacted this way. Enough said)

Old 05-03-2012, 06:45 PM
brooklync5
Le Mans Master

Received 488 Likes on 282 Posts

Hey speed the only one who needs to change her tampon is you. Your really being a little Bi**h it's a quick inexpensive fix. As Arnold says "stop whining". Also nobody said you got the system for free. They said that the dealer got it for free to use as a demo. Just because your dealer sold you a unit that wasn't warrantied doesn't mean corsa should have to fix it. Do you really think this dumb thread is going to stop anyone from buying a corsa? I doubt it they have a rock solid rep and for good reason.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:31 PM
Pizzano
Drifting

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by brooklync5
Hey speed the only one who needs to change her tampon is you. Your really being a little Bi**h it's a quick inexpensive fix. As Arnold says "stop whining". Also nobody said you got the system for free. They said that the dealer got it for free to use as a demo. Just because your dealer sold you a unit that wasn't warrantied doesn't mean corsa should have to fix it. Do you really think this dumb thread is going to stop anyone from buying a corsa? I doubt it they have a rock solid rep and for good reason.
Quoted from origianl post:
{{I ask that you post this message in any and all car forums you belong to. I want corsa to see the power of the customer. My hope is that they see this and do something positive about it. }}

Where does it say he wanted to stop anyone from buying Corsa products, simply states he hopes that maybe a rep would see it and offer a positive solution.

People need to learn to read before they start letting there fingers type mis quoted crap.

Ya! call someone a little B***h is really getting the point across, maybe if you were 14 and wear your pants down to your thighs, then again maybe you do.

Old 05-03-2012, 09:23 PM
ExRedRacer
Team Owner

Received 1,029 Likes on 549 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09, '14-'15-'16-'17-'18

Enough said, indeed.

You remind me of a little kid who has a temper tantrum when a parent doesn't give him what he wants. We more or less told you what you did not want to hear and refused to support your little rant against Corsa. And for that, you turn around and try to insult us with some really immature name-calling.

I can't help but wonder what other forums you went crying to about your admittedly bad deal from Bill Heard. Did they agree with you that Corsa was to blame? Or were they honest with you as most of us tried to be?
Old 05-03-2012, 09:28 PM
michaelinmech
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

HEY - no one told me about our Ladies Sewing Circle - dammit!!
Old 05-03-2012, 09:32 PM
michaelinmech
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

For the life of me, I can't figure out why a Moderator didn't move this to Transaction Feedback where it belongs, 100 posts ago . . . this whole thread has gotten
Old 05-03-2012, 09:33 PM
Pizzano
Drifting

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Red Racer
Enough said, indeed.

You remind me of a little kid who has a temper tantrum when a parent doesn't give him what he wants. We more or less told you what you did not want to hear and refused to support your little rant against Corsa. And for that, you turn around and try to insult us with some really immature name-calling.

I can't help but wonder what other forums you went crying to about your admittedly bad deal from Bill Heard. Did they agree with you that Corsa was to blame? Or were they honest with you as most of us tried to be?
Obviously another poster stepping in and not reading the original post. My god!!

MODS JUST LOCK THIS POST PLEASE.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:34 PM
hawkgfr
Race Director

Received 1,221 Likes on 832 Posts

Originally Posted by michaelinmech
For the life of me, I can't figure out why a Moderator didn't move this to Transaction Feedback where it belongs, 100 posts ago . . . this whole thread has gotten
Prolly because the transaction had zero to do with this forum?....
Old 05-03-2012, 09:38 PM
talon90
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 153 Likes on 73 Posts
Tech Contributor
Cruise-In 11 Veteran
NCM Ambassador
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'10

Originally Posted by Pizzano
Quoted from origianl post:
{{I ask that you post this message in any and all car forums you belong to. I want corsa to see the power of the customer. My hope is that they see this and do something positive about it. }}

Where does it say he wanted to stop anyone from buying Corsa products, simply states he hopes that maybe a rep would see it and offer a positive solution.

People need to learn to read before they start letting there fingers type mis quoted crap.

Ya! call someone a little B***h is really getting the point across, maybe if you were 14 and wear your pants down to your thighs, then again maybe you do.

Perhaps you need to learn to read. The thread title as viewed from the forum directory is "Don't buy Corsa". What do you think he was trying to say?
Old 05-03-2012, 09:46 PM
mcandrew67
Race Director

Received 1,013 Likes on 599 Posts
2016 Corvette of Year
2015 C6 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by michaelinmech
HEY - no one told me about our Ladies Sewing Circle - dammit!!
yeah it started last year with the guy who re did the thread on his seats and shifter boot.... progressed from there....
Old 05-03-2012, 09:51 PM
ExRedRacer
Team Owner

Received 1,029 Likes on 549 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09, '14-'15-'16-'17-'18

Originally Posted by talon90
Perhaps you need to learn to read. The thread title as viewed from the forum directory is "Don't buy Corsa". What do you think he was trying to say?
Can't wait for his reply...
Old 05-03-2012, 10:04 PM
AGFNTB
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Red Racer
Enough said, indeed.

Old 05-03-2012, 10:06 PM
FrankTank
Race Director

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts
CI 7-8-9-11 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06-'10, '13

Translation .. I lost the argument here and got owned bad so now I resort to knocking the forum dbag x 10

Get notified of new replies

To Dont buy corsa

Old 05-03-2012, 10:12 PM
mcandrew67
Race Director

Received 1,013 Likes on 599 Posts
2016 Corvette of Year
2015 C6 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by FrankTank
Translation .. I lost the argument here and got owned bad so now I resort to knocking the forum dbag x 10
and who has the time to be on 9 forums, geez I can barely handle this one
Old 05-03-2012, 10:13 PM
MikeyTX
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,186 Likes on 1,337 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15- '16-'17-‘18-‘19-'20-'21
NCM Lifetime Member

Originally Posted by Pizzano
Obviously another poster stepping in and not reading the original post. My god!!

MODS JUST LOCK THIS POST PLEASE.
Lock your post ?

Last edited by MikeyTX; 05-03-2012 at 10:16 PM.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:13 PM
FrankTank
Race Director

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts
CI 7-8-9-11 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06-'10, '13

Originally Posted by mcandrew67
and who has the time to be on 9 forums, geez I can barely handle this one

Quick Reply: Dont buy corsa