C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

the corvette rule

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 08:40 PM
tuxnharley
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,954 Likes on 1,193 Posts

Why doesn't EVERYONE just let it go? Time to move on.................
Old 05-01-2012, 08:41 PM
m48xhp
Melting Slicks

Received 211 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by jasmin360
Everyone, quick, join the Red Racer school of grammar and punctuation. Call now. Space is limited. Learn from the legendary Red Racer about periods, commas, quotations and ebonics, but nothing about Corvettes and how there built. Join now!
fify

seriously bro, chill. You told us a story and people, like me, did not believe the content of the discussion of these young children.

No matter their socioeconomic classification, it doesn't make sense. I have a 7 year old nephew. Loves cars, and loves my car. He does not, however, discuss with me the advantages of a roots blower and how he his friend's dad's Scion runs 10s.

I believe your daughter knows her stuff cause you seem to have that bond with her. That is awesome. Good for you, good for her. But seriously, the other kids did NOT say all that stuff.... seriously. It didn't happen.

Yes I own a Corvette. No I didn't vote for Obama (not sure why that came up), and will not.

I share your philosophy on living a humble lifestyle and I like that you teach your kid that hard work pays off. Like you, I can't stand that people these days **** on success. I imagine 99% of the people on this forum agree. So I don't know where you are getting these generalizations about us because we've just told you that it wasn't a believable story.

You come across as very uneducated and absent minded just by reading your posts. I imagine you are educated and smart, so please do the internet a favor and act(type) like it. Lord knows you don't want little Jasmin to learn that what you are typing is proper grammar and English, right?

For your peace of mind, I will no longer reply in this thread. I am sorry it turned out the way it did.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:42 PM
jasmin360
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea your right I'm boring your still repling go figure
Old 05-01-2012, 08:50 PM
jasmin360
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well mx before you leave I'm going by my 8 year old daughter can she lie why yes she can. But in the post no specifics were mentioned by the kids in the classroom just a buy a tuner comment. I appreciate your honesty and I'm sure I'm not liked here on the forum. But I hung my dirty laundry out and deserve what I get sorry to all who posted comments of disbelief. I believe my daughter and met many of the parents so I know what they drive. The world has changed and kids are smarter
Old 05-01-2012, 08:51 PM
Vette_DD
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,277 Likes on 935 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21-'22-'23-'24

Too much hostility in this thread. Several here need to lighten up.

Quick Reply: the corvette rule