C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

floor mat anchors

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 09:38 PM
ontime
Racer

Received 123 Likes on 85 Posts
Default floor mat anchors

how do you remove the passenger mat anchor? it appears that Lloyds interpretation of measuring the anchor location differs from what I measure. not going to make a deal out of it just want to move it

Last edited by ontime; 09-13-2016 at 09:39 PM. Reason: wrong word
Old 09-13-2016, 09:48 PM
Bruze
Team Owner

Received 1,136 Likes on 882 Posts

Originally Posted by ontime
how do you remove the passenger mat anchor? it appears that Lloyds interpretation of measuring the anchor location differs from what I measure. not going to make a deal out of it just want to move it
Removing? Measuring? Not sure what you're trying to accomplish, but maybe the year matters.

From '05 through early '07, the C6 had post anchors. From late '07 out they were hook anchors.
Old 09-14-2016, 12:20 AM
ontime
Racer

Originally Posted by Bruze
Removing? Measuring? Not sure what you're trying to accomplish, but maybe the year matters.

From '05 through early '07, the C6 had post anchors. From late '07 out they were hook anchors.
yes I understand all that I have a 2013 grand sport and the anchor on the passenger side can have two locations off the side rail. unfortunately the new mats I received have the grommet in the wrong location. I need to remove the old one and then shift it in line with the grommet. thinking this would be easier than the hassle of all the sending mat back and forth.

Last edited by ontime; 09-14-2016 at 12:21 AM. Reason: spelling error
Old 09-14-2016, 06:17 AM
4SUMERZ
Race Car Tech
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,321 Likes on 1,665 Posts

I have Lloyd mats, and female anchors which can be moved side to side to match the carpet posts.
A pic would be nice of the lloyd mat anchors.
Old 09-14-2016, 08:15 AM
NashvilleGrandSport
Melting Slicks

Received 718 Likes on 484 Posts

Originally Posted by ontime
yes I understand all that I have a 2013 grand sport and the anchor on the passenger side can have two locations off the side rail. unfortunately the new mats I received have the grommet in the wrong location. I need to remove the old one and then shift it in line with the grommet. thinking this would be easier than the hassle of all the sending mat back and forth.
Get them to swap out for the correct ones. I can't see any way to move the anchor.

Lloyd's mats are great. Why not do it right? I have them in my GS and they're outstanding fit and quality.
Old 09-14-2016, 07:04 PM
ontime
Racer

Originally Posted by NashvilleGrandSport
Get them to swap out for the correct ones. I can't see any way to move the anchor.

Lloyd's mats are great. Why not do it right? I have them in my GS and they're outstanding fit and quality.
clip was simple to unclip just made a new slot in the carpet and all done . did not see this as a show stopper.

Get notified of new replies

To floor mat anchors

Quick Reply: floor mat anchors