C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

No Interior Colors?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2017, 01:09 PM
Not So Fast
Le Mans Master

Received 982 Likes on 711 Posts

Originally Posted by corvette_realtor
Nice custom interiors here! I like the titanium option as well. The red and black is pretty cool. If I got an all-black interior it looks like I could add some red accents to jazz it up. I figured such options existed, but I was highly curious about the factory default options. I know a little more now!

I think aside from bright red my next fav is the cashmere. It would look great with a white or red exterior. I'm kind of hoping my next Vette is a red one. Now I'm feeling really intrigued by the C6! I should probably wait til next year though...
You'll find that these forums will provide plenty of mods/options that you can use or not. I have gotten lots of ideas from them, and some I thought of myself
NSF
Old 06-25-2017, 08:54 AM
tprice
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 43 Likes on 30 Posts

Not a good pic of interior but couple pics of my grandson sitting in my CRM

Pics are about a year apart in age. He is now 2 1/2 and has LOVED My Vette since day one .

Name:  IMG_2427.JPG
Views: 348
Size:  1.35 MB

Name:  IMG_3070.JPG
Views: 351
Size:  1.90 MB

I will have to agree with you, after having the 2 tone interior on my C6 I find those with just black kind of boring to me. When/IF I ever do go buy/trade for another vette it will have to have 2 tone interior

Last edited by tprice; 06-25-2017 at 08:56 AM.

Quick Reply: No Interior Colors?