Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2006, 10:16 AM
Ken Fichtner
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 23 Posts
Cruise-in I Veteran
Cruise-in II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran

Default Thank you and Happy Holidays!

With the Holiday season upon us I thought it appropriate to post a note to thank each of you for your business. There is a great deal of competition in the automobile business and I am pleased that so many of you have chosen our dealership. It means a great deal to me that you have placed your confidence in us! Thank you for doing so.

2006 has been another great year here in Laurel, Montana and for Chevrolet. With an outstanding lineup of products with more on the way from Chevrolet we are confident that the future is bright.

It's hard to believe that we have been a sponsoring dealer and active participant here at CorvetteForum since it's inception. The years have flown by!

Please remember us if you need anything relating to transportation. We offer the lowest prices on GM Protection Plans, competitive pricing on all new Chevrolet cars and trucks, and dealer wholesale prices on GM parts and accessories. We value your business and the business of those you refer to us. If you are happy, please tell your family and friends. If you are not happy, please let me know so that I can address your concerns and problems. I want your business!

Thank you and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Ken Fichtner
Fichtner Chevrolet

Quick Reply: [Z06] Thank you and Happy Holidays!