Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GMs Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track Advertisement

[Z06] Free shipping on Mats for the C6 Z06

 
Old 03-18-2008, 05:06 PM
  #41  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,158
Thanked 113 Times in 109 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

Originally Posted by jan eric View Post
Do they cut down(cargo mat)noise?
To some degree, yes. The carpet is very thick and will definitely eliminate as much noise as possible for a cargo mat. Is it going to be a night-and-day difference? I doubt it. Still, it's better than nothing.
Hope that helps...

Thanks,
Dave
southerncarparts is offline  
Old 04-17-2008, 02:00 PM
  #42  
akeithj
Junior Member
 
Member Since: Oct 2007
Posts: 35
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Jim,

Does the free shipping apply to the UK as well ?
akeithj is offline  
Old 04-20-2008, 06:11 AM
  #43  
akeithj
Junior Member
 
Member Since: Oct 2007
Posts: 35
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Jim,

My previous post refers ?
akeithj is offline  
Old 04-20-2008, 01:04 PM
  #44  
akeithj
Junior Member
 
Member Since: Oct 2007
Posts: 35
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Hi Jim,

Guess you do as I have just ordered.
akeithj is offline  
Old 04-20-2008, 06:31 PM
  #45  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,158
Thanked 113 Times in 109 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

Originally Posted by akeithj View Post
Jim,

Does the free shipping apply to the UK as well ?
Uh, no....not to the UK.

Sorry, missed you post until now.

Shipping to the UK for mats is going to be very expensive ($100+ USD). Let me know if you want me to cancel or what. Shoot me a PM or email.

Thanks,

Jim
southerncarparts is offline  
Old 04-21-2008, 12:52 PM
  #46  
akeithj
Junior Member
 
Member Since: Oct 2007
Posts: 35
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I have sent you an email. It also appears someone from Sweeden has placed an order "Ulrik".

There are a few members of the forum from countries outside the USA, so it may be an idea to make it clear that your offers only apply to the USA.

Regards

Keith
akeithj is offline  
Old 04-21-2008, 10:55 PM
  #47  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,158
Thanked 113 Times in 109 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

Originally Posted by akeithj View Post
I have sent you an email. It also appears someone from Sweeden has placed an order "Ulrik".

There are a few members of the forum from countries outside the USA, so it may be an idea to make it clear that your offers only apply to the USA.

Regards

Keith
Yeah, Ulrik and several others have bought several items. Shipping was not free though....

Sorry about the misunderstanding. I will fix be more clear with the shipping, I refunded your paypal payment for you.

Thanks,

Jim
southerncarparts is offline  
Old 04-22-2008, 11:19 AM
  #48  
RedSSR
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
RedSSR's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2008
Location: Danville CA
Posts: 371
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08
Default

I just ordered floor mats and a cover from you. Looking forward to receiving them. Thanks for the free shipping.
RedSSR is offline  
Old 04-25-2008, 09:39 PM
  #49  
9dita
CF Member
 
Member Since: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 59
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

By the way, the cargo mat I got from you one year ago is badly faded already, how normal is that? Thank you.
9dita is offline  
Old 04-26-2008, 09:35 AM
  #50  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,158
Thanked 113 Times in 109 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

Originally Posted by 9dita View Post
By the way, the cargo mat I got from you one year ago is badly faded already, how normal is that? Thank you.
The mats have a 5 year warranty....Send me an email with your info and I will tell you what to do to get it replaced.

Thanks,

Jim
[email protected]
southerncarparts is offline  
Old 05-06-2008, 07:00 PM
  #51  
RedSSR
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
RedSSR's Avatar
 
Member Since: Apr 2008
Location: Danville CA
Posts: 371
Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08
Default

I got my mats and I am very happy with them. They look great. Any idea when I may see my car cover?
RedSSR is offline  
Old 05-06-2008, 09:33 PM
  #52  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,158
Thanked 113 Times in 109 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

Originally Posted by RedSSR View Post
I got my mats and I am very happy with them. They look great. Any idea when I may see my car cover?
Bunch of them shipped in the last two days. I think I sent the tracking numbers to most everyone (could of missed one or two), more shipping out tonight.

Shoot me a PM with your name or order number and I will check on yours.

Thanks,

Jim
southerncarparts is offline  
Old 05-17-2008, 04:04 AM
  #53  
eurotrashkicker
CF Senior Member
 
eurotrashkicker's Avatar
 
Member Since: Dec 2007
Location: Santa Moncia California
Posts: 426
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
We are offering free shipping to Corvette Forum members on all Lloyd's floor and cargo Mats.

We also have them with the Z06 505hp emblem also....

Click here to order your Lloyd's mats Corvette Floor Mats








Jim
Hey Jim, I just got my set today from you guys today here in LA. I got the ones with the z06 505 hp. Love em thanks for the fast service with the car cover all well.
Rudy
eurotrashkicker is offline  
Old 05-18-2008, 11:12 PM
  #54  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,158
Thanked 113 Times in 109 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

Originally Posted by eurotrashkicker View Post
Hey Jim, I just got my set today from you guys today here in LA. I got the ones with the z06 505 hp. Love em thanks for the fast service with the car cover all well.
Rudy
My pleasure....glad you like them!!!!

Jim
southerncarparts is offline  
Old 05-29-2008, 04:18 PM
  #55  
Zeeman
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Jul 2000
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 2,157
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Cargo Shade

Hi Jim,
Was wondering if you sell the cargo shades for the Z06's with the C6 Logo on them? And if so, do you take my original and swap it for an embrodered one? Plus $$ of course....
Thanks,
Zeeman
Zeeman is offline  
Old 06-01-2008, 03:38 PM
  #56  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,158
Thanked 113 Times in 109 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

Originally Posted by Zeeman View Post
Hi Jim,
Was wondering if you sell the cargo shades for the Z06's with the C6 Logo on them? And if so, do you take my original and swap it for an embrodered one? Plus $$ of course....
Thanks,
Zeeman
We sell the C6 Cargo shade with the C6 logo on it. I think it will fit in the Z06 also, but not positive. I am 99% sure the interior cargo area dimensions are the same for the Coupe and Z06, correct me if I am wrong.

Sorry, we do not do swaps on the cargo shades

See ya,

Jim
southerncarparts is offline  
Old 09-15-2008, 12:22 AM
  #57  
09 Cyber Grey Z
CF Senior Member
 
09 Cyber Grey Z's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2008
Location: Back in Colorado!
Posts: 544
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by southerncarparts View Post
We are offering free shipping to Corvette Forum members on all Lloyd's floor and cargo Mats.

We also have them with the Z06 505hp emblem also....

Click here to order your Lloyd's mats Corvette Floor Mats








Jim

Do you guys run a bundle deal for the two floor mats and the cargo?
Thanks
09 Cyber Grey Z is offline  
Old 09-15-2008, 02:14 PM
  #58  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,158
Thanked 113 Times in 109 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

Originally Posted by 09 Cyber Grey Z View Post
Do you guys run a bundle deal for the two floor mats and the cargo?
Thanks
Yep! Right here:
Corvette Mats Bundle

Thanks,
Dave
southerncarparts is offline  
Old 09-18-2008, 03:41 PM
  #59  
Jet Stream Blue Z06
CF Senior Member
 
Jet Stream Blue Z06's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2008
Location: Burlington CT
Posts: 586
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Hopefully you can get them delivered. Mine are stuck or lost somewhere. This is what the UPS tracking system says.

CERRITOS,
CA, US 09/17/2008 8:00 A.M. EMERGENCY CONDITIONS BEYOND UPS' CONTROL
HARTFORD,
CT, US 09/17/2008 8:00 A.M. ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS
09/17/2008 8:00 A.M. ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS
CERRITOS,
CA, US 09/12/2008 4:57 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
CERRITOS,
CA, US 09/11/2008 9:45 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
SYLMAR,
CA, US 09/11/2008 8:56 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
09/11/2008 6:40 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 09/11/2008 6:30 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

I hope they weren't washed out to sea.
Jet Stream Blue Z06 is offline  
Old 09-18-2008, 04:02 PM
  #60  
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor
Thread Starter
 
southerncarparts's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2005
Location: Marietta Georgia
Posts: 15,158
Thanked 113 Times in 109 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15
Default

Originally Posted by Jet Stream Blue Z06 View Post
Hopefully you can get them delivered. Mine are stuck or lost somewhere. This is what the UPS tracking system says.

CERRITOS,
CA, US 09/17/2008 8:00 A.M. EMERGENCY CONDITIONS BEYOND UPS' CONTROL
HARTFORD,
CT, US 09/17/2008 8:00 A.M. ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS
09/17/2008 8:00 A.M. ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS
CERRITOS,
CA, US 09/12/2008 4:57 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
CERRITOS,
CA, US 09/11/2008 9:45 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
SYLMAR,
CA, US 09/11/2008 8:56 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
09/11/2008 6:40 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 09/11/2008 6:30 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

I hope they weren't washed out to sea.
Phil,
I called UPS about your tracking number...apparently your mats are still in transit and there's nothing to worry about aside from the possibility that it'll be a day or so before we see any more updates from them. Keep an eye on the tracking info and let me know if there's any trouble.

Thanks,
Dave
southerncarparts is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] Free shipping on Mats for the C6 Z06


Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: