Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Al GT-R haters in New Orleans area help me take away 1 of these from ur eyes[serious]

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 01:14 AM
KILR-RYD
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Al GT-R haters in New Orleans area help me take away 1 of these from ur eyes[serious]

Hi, i know its a weird request well these times in GT-R buying calls for weird moves.

I spoke to a dealer in that area who will give me the car for MSRP but will sell to locals only, if you can buy the car and hand off to me(ofcourse i will pay ) with the MSO, that would be sweet. I am not kidding here. I want one of these and since a lot of ppl dont like this car, it would be like doing a service to yourself to get rid of one.

Help a vette brother out

Again I am serious!!

Last edited by KILR-RYD; 03-04-2008 at 01:16 AM.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:27 AM
vetteship
Safety Car

Received 71 Likes on 40 Posts

You're right that's a weird one
Old 03-04-2008, 06:54 AM
captej
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by KILR-RYD
Hi, i know its a weird request well these times in GT-R buying calls for weird moves.

I spoke to a dealer in that area who will give me the car for MSRP but will sell to locals only, if you can buy the car and hand off to me(ofcourse i will pay ) with the MSO, that would be sweet. I am not kidding here. I want one of these and since a lot of ppl dont like this car, it would be like doing a service to yourself to get rid of one.

Help a vette brother out

Again I am serious!!
Old 03-04-2008, 07:37 AM
Wanderer Z06
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by KILR-RYD

Help a vette brother out

Again I am serious!!
There is no way he can keep you from taking that car out of state.

You should have not told him where you live and got a PO Box number for that state. I think I know someone that did that. Same situation.

I feel for you. If you see my info I have a Gt-R coming at MSRP but I got in over a year and a half ago so there are not many MSRP deals out there at this time and also watch out! Some dealers may tell you they will get you one at MSORP but change their minds and stick it to you. Check the GT-R vs Z06 thread or better yet go over to NAGTROC the GT-R club site and go into the "Buying a GT-R" area. There are plenty of stories about purchasing the car....both good and bad.

Wish you luck!

Last edited by Wanderer Z06; 03-04-2008 at 07:39 AM.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:39 AM
captej
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wanderer Z06
There is no way he can keep you from taking that car out of state.

You should have not told him where you live and got a PO Box number for that state. I think I know someone that did that. Same situation.

I feel for you. If you see my info I have a Gt-R coming at MSRP but I got in over a year and a half ago so there are not of MSRP deals out there and some may tell you they will but change their minds and stick it to you. Check the GT-R vs Z06 thread or better yet go over to NAGTROC the GT-R club site and go into the "Buying a GT-R" area. There are plenty of stories about purchasing the car.

Wish you luck!
Old 03-04-2008, 08:59 AM
0MDMCZ06
Former Vendor

I grew up in New Orleans, and my folks still live there.................PM me we can talk.

Ed

Get notified of new replies

To Al GT-R haters in New Orleans area help me take away 1 of these from ur eyes[serious]

Quick Reply: [Z06] Al GT-R haters in New Orleans area help me take away 1 of these from ur eyes[serious]