Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[ZR1] I need the LS9 supercharger cooling system diagram

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 03:27 PM
1 BAD ZR1
Full size member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 64 Likes on 33 Posts

Default I need the LS9 supercharger cooling system diagram

I've seen it before on the forum and have done a search but can't find it. Do any CF members on here have the cooling system diagram that shows the flow direction of the coolant for the supercharger? If so, can you please post it up on this thread?
Also, does anyone know who makes the coolant pump for the system?

I measured my heat exchanger and it's 23"x7" and a 23"x11" will fit in place of it without any modifications to the housing.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:33 PM
09C6ZR1
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1 BAD ZR1
I've seen it before on the forum and have done a search but can't find it. Do any CF members on here have the cooling system diagram that shows the flow direction of the coolant for the supercharger? If so, can you please post it up on this thread?

I measured my heat exchanger and it's 23"x7" and a 23"x11" will fit in place of it without any modifications to the housing.

You can prolly find it in one of those tech manuals that Gene is selling.....I'm in the market for one just for general knowledge...
Old 05-28-2009, 01:34 AM
Luweegy
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 1 BAD ZR1

I see what you have up your sleeve.It's good to follow what your doing to yours.Google it and you'll find what your looking for.

Last edited by Luweegy; 05-28-2009 at 01:38 AM.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:36 PM
Trawicked
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Only Cause I bored at work LOL!!

Get notified of new replies

To I need the LS9 supercharger cooling system diagram

Quick Reply: [ZR1] I need the LS9 supercharger cooling system diagram