Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] DIC Options Screen

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 03:54 PM
JohnPin569
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DIC Options Screen

After a battery disconnect/reconnect in my 2009 Z06, I noticed that the Options button for the DIC was dead. All other buttons (gauges, trip meter, etc.) worked fine. When you pressed it, nothing would appear in the DIC display. The fuse was fine. Then, a day later and after about 3 or 4 engine starts, it suddenly began working. Is this normal? Do you have to do anything special after a reconnect (such as initializing the windows) for the options to work?
Old 07-19-2009, 05:24 PM
2k Cobra
Melting Slicks

Received 41 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnPin569
After a battery disconnect/reconnect in my 2009 Z06, I noticed that the Options button for the DIC was dead. All other buttons (gauges, trip meter, etc.) worked fine. When you pressed it, nothing would appear in the DIC display. The fuse was fine. Then, a day later and after about 3 or 4 engine starts, it suddenly began working. Is this normal? Do you have to do anything special after a reconnect (such as initializing the windows) for the options to work?
Don't know about the '09s, but my old '07 worked fine after battery disconnect.

Did you have the engine running in all cases? I think "Options" can only be used with the engine running.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:48 PM
cr133r
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

If it isn't set to a 'driver' by either the FOB or the memory button, I believe the option button doesn't do anything. At least that's what I remember on our '06.

Get notified of new replies

To DIC Options Screen

Quick Reply: [Z06] DIC Options Screen