Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Z06 Killa???

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 04:12 PM
trickability
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BZr1
Who cares who's behind them! They're sick! I got them on my car and I love them - my buddy has a set, SW has on his 1000+hp Gallardo, and dealers all over the world are carrying them. Forum police FTF lolllllllllololololo
i have a buddy if it aint gm it aint nothin well im gm all the way but American muscle RULES VETTE COBRA VIPER IS ALL GOOD......
Old 10-27-2009, 04:25 PM
XCELER8
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Who cares who's behind them! They're sick! I got them on my car and I love them - my buddy has a set, SW has on his 1000+hp Gallardo, and dealers all over the world are carrying them. Forum police FTF lolllllllllololololo
No it's called protecting members from a nightmare again.

SW = nice guy with lots if nice toys

ADV.1 = not nice. It is ran by Jordan and Joey. SW is ridding on a set of ADV.1 wheels that I paid for and Jordan resold my paid for wheels to him so SW could be the first with this set on a New Camaro. I have an email from Jordan to back upy story.

Forgeline wheels = good and not that expensive.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:26 PM
dfinke23
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Easy to say, but just ask all of the Forum members who had thousands of dollars and lots of time stolen from them and see how they feel. It's probably safe to say you wouldn't feel the same if you had to deal with it.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:31 PM
JLB768
Melting Slicks

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts

I just don't understand the primered look, but we all have our own taste I suppose.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:40 PM
LFZ
Team Owner

Received 310 Likes on 227 Posts

Originally Posted by xceler8
no it's called protecting members from a nightmare again.

Sw = nice guy with lots if nice toys

adv.1 = not nice. It is ran by jordan and joey. Sw is ridding on a set of adv.1 wheels that i paid for and jordan resold my paid for wheels to him so sw could be the first with this set on a new camaro. I have an email from jordan to back upy story.

Forgeline wheels = good and not that expensive.
whhhaaattttt???????
Old 10-27-2009, 04:57 PM
wheeladdicts
Intermediate

stop buying straight from ADV...buy from me so I can keep things like this from happening

I will guarantee everything on paper.

I am local to them so any problems I can visit them...no hiding

No problems...My cell is open 24/7...so you can contact me whenever you want a status update.

I will be in Orlando this weekend if anyone wants to see some in person.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:20 PM
BZr1
Intermediate

Originally Posted by dfinke23
Easy to say, but just ask all of the Forum members who had thousands of dollars and lots of time stolen from them and see how they feel. It's probably safe to say you wouldn't feel the same if you had to deal with it.
Look I am sorry if I came across too strongly. All I am saying is that I have personally bought the product and can only comment on my own experience. J @ WB was great and the product is amazing, even my centers are brushed with a POWDER COAT clear! I just feel it is unfair that everytime this brand comes up there are immediate bashers...I don't know the whole and true story of the line and the real owners and I am honestly not really interested in it. To be honest I am positive no one here even knows the truth about who is behind this company and how it is being run..... it's just all assumptions!
Old 10-27-2009, 06:24 PM
gogetterZ06
Advanced

Default Line them up...

Lets line up...i'll give him a try...i just have to reprogram the NOS to 740rwhp and let it rip...
Old 10-27-2009, 07:03 PM
PureSwank
Melting Slicks

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I know JORDAN is affiliated with ADV 1. And anything that has to do with that Qulero needs to get flushed out. Time is money and money is time. Jordan is a waste of all that.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:07 PM
obzidian
Safety Car

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by dfinke23
I was told that JORDAN, the "mastermind" from the original 360 mess, is involved with ADV1, and the mods know this.
This looks like a backdoor attempt to post an ad for them, so before anyone gets fired up on these wheels, BEWARE.

From their area code, it looks like Wheel Addicts is in the Miami area, and a new member this month.

If I'm wrong, I apologize, but I would rather be wrong and have to apologize than have more CF members fall victim to this guy.

Nice Viper though.
You are correct....

Also, glossy black strips on that falt black finish would set that car OFF! Love the viper... american-made muscle FTMW!
Old 10-27-2009, 08:22 PM
jrubicon
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am sure I will be the only one with this opinion, but I love everything about the viper EXCEPT it sits about an inch to low for me. I hate when any sports car sits so low that the tire is up into the fender well.
Old 10-27-2009, 08:40 PM
kutlow777
Intermediate

I heard a lot of people got their accounts terminated because they told the truth about Jordan and 360. When 360's head got cut off it's like 10 other Jordan ran companies sprung up. I am one of the fellow members from another car maker who never received his wheels or tires.
Old 10-28-2009, 02:16 PM
2SINISTER
Racer

Car looks pretty good. A tad too low for my taste. Also, I don't know if it is ghosted in or just a bad cover-up, but I can see the Monster Engergy drink logo on the passenger front fender. Looks kind of stupid to me. If it is a company car, make it look more deliberate because as it is now, it looks like it needs to be sanded down and re-sprayed.

Other than that, pretty sick overall.
Old 10-28-2009, 08:06 PM
JDMUSCLE
Drifting

Received 105 Likes on 64 Posts

Please see my avatar for Z06 and Viper killer.....
Old 10-28-2009, 08:59 PM
GIO-305
Melting Slicks

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by wheeladdicts
stop buying straight from ADV...buy from me so I can keep things like this from happening

I will guarantee everything on paper.

I am local to them so any problems I can visit them...no hiding

No problems...My cell is open 24/7...so you can contact me whenever you want a status update.

I will be in Orlando this weekend if anyone wants to see some in person.
Look I am sorry if I came across too strongly. All I am saying is that I have personally bought the product and can only comment on my own experience. J @ WB was great and the product is amazing, even my centers are brushed with a POWDER COAT clear! I just feel it is unfair that everytime this brand comes up there are immediate bashers...I don't know the whole and true story of the line and the real owners and I am honestly not really interested in it. To be honest I am positive no one here even knows the truth about who is behind this company and how it is being run..... it's just all assumptions!
That great that you will do that and I know Jon@WB would do the same when you buy a set of wheels but the thing is that CF members and myself don't want to put money in Jordans pocket.
ADV1 are one of the best looking wheels but we know that's his wheels. When he left 360 he left with members money and 360 future wheel designs which is ADV1.

Not telling anybody not to buy them. But I don't see Jordan stealing from himself now that's he on his own.

Or like you say BZr1.No one knows who is behind this company and how it is being run, he might have a partner.
Old 10-28-2009, 09:19 PM
^ROCKSTAR^
Burning Brakes

gorgeous.
Old 10-28-2009, 10:17 PM
Viper_Vette
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Thats a cool looking Viper.

Get notified of new replies

To Z06 Killa???

Old 10-28-2009, 11:13 PM
PS-Photos
Instructor

Nice pictures!
Old 10-28-2009, 11:19 PM
dfinke23
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jrubicon
I am sure I will be the only one with this opinion, but I love everything about the viper EXCEPT it sits about an inch to low for me. I hate when any sports car sits so low that the tire is up into the fender well.
Looks too ghetto.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:20 PM
TAILWAG
Melting Slicks

If it is supercharged it is an 06 or older, definitely not an 08.

Unfortunately, Paxton's don't do a whole lot for gen III's, except look good on dynos. There are plenty of 650-700rwhp Gen III's here and all they can do is run side by side against Z06's with intake/tune...an h/c Z06 would pull from them. Weight and gearing are a b7tch.

Sad, but true.

There is always someone faster though...always.

Quick Reply: [Z06] Z06 Killa???