Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Anybody ever buy from Dimmitt Chevy before?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 06:08 PM
Tukon44
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

The thing is other dealers on this forum that give good deals have the same thing with expense of taking care of their cars yet charge less and still in business for many years. ie- they make a smaller profit but not try to retire early with a gold mine.

ok the 2007 Z06 you speak of sir has no where at all about being modified to 640HP, I think it was 59K last week now it looks to be $54K. I dont remember exactly. How in the world is the average customer to know that it is not stock. False advertisement or reverse advertisement. I just assumed your prices are way overinflated judging on the high price high mileage 2008 blue z06.

Would the average person know the car below is a 640HP modified car? I wouldn't.

2007 Silver Z06:
Seller's Description and Comments

Here it is a pre owned vehicle with INSTANT GRATIFICATION. Come drive it and you ll see what I mean. 4-Wheel ABS,4-Wheel Disc Brakes,A/C,Adjustable Steering Wheel,Alarm,AM/FM Stereo,Auto-Off Headlights,Auto-On Headlights,Auxiliary Pwr Outlet,Bucket Seats,CD Player,Climate Control,Cruise Control,Daytime Running Lights,Driver Air Bag,Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror,Driver Vanity Mirror,Dual Zone A/C,Electronic Stability Control,7.0L (427 CI) LS7 V8 SFI,Fog Lamps,Front Floor Mats,Front Reading Lamps,Gasoline Fuel,Heads-Up Display,Heated Exterior Driver Mirror,Heated Exterior Passenger Mirror,Heated Mirrors,HID headlights,Intermittent Wipers,Keyless Start,Leather Seats,Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel,Locking Rear Differential,Manual Transmission,MP3 Player,Passenger Air Bag,Passenger Air Bag On/Off Switch,Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror,Passenger Vanity Mirror,Power Door Locks,Power Driver Mirror,Power Driver Seat,Power Passenger Mirror,Power Steering,Power Windows,Rear Defrost,Rear Wheel Drive,Remote Keyless Entry,Remote Trunk Release,Tire Pressure Monitoring System,Tires - Front Performance,Tires - Rear Performance,Traction Control,Trip Computer,Vehicle Anti-Theft System

EMAIL US TODAY to ask us any questions you may have on this Dimmitt Vehicle! Here at Dimmitt Chevrolet, we take pride in the vehicles we sell and in the way we do business. EMAIL US TODAY :-)
Disclaimer

Sales Tax, Title, License Fee, Registration Fee, Finance Charges, Emission Testing Fees and Compliance Fees are additional to the advertised price.

The whole reason to ask about Dimmitt was seeing the blue 2008 z at a high price and wondered if anyone got a deal regardless of what the price stated. There was one person looks to get a new car for $63K with 0% and even I think that is fair .....

Some guys can't sell mint 07's non abused Z on this forum for $47K so it's hard to see how your rolling them off the lot with a higher profit margin ..... but more power to ya if you are, congrats ....
Old 02-15-2010, 06:18 PM
Tukon44
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

one more thing about supporting your local dealer. Dimmitt is far from my local dealer but just in general.

The loyalty is rare anymore today, it's all about the bottom dollar. If one can save a $100 for a different insurance company, switch it. Jobs: who hasn't job hopped for a higher salary, it happens all the time. Everything seems based on the bottom dollar these days and not with loyalty.

Some car dealers are not fair so the customer has to shop around. I'd support my local dealer if they were fair. I've bought some new cars in the past too. I wish it were like days past with loyalty, but it's forever gone unfortunatly ..... especially with all this intermingle with other countries products and services .... practically can't buy anything anymore unless it's from china ... why? cheap bottom $$$$
Old 02-15-2010, 06:29 PM
3LZZ06
_"SCOTT"_
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by Tukon44
one more thing about supporting your local dealer. Dimmitt is far from my local dealer but just in general.

The loyalty is rare anymore today, it's all about the bottom dollar. If one can save a $100 for a different insurance company, switch it. Jobs: who hasn't job hopped for a higher salary, it happens all the time. Everything seems based on the bottom dollar these days and not with loyalty.

Some car dealers are not fair so the customer has to shop around. I'd support my local dealer if they were fair. I've bought some new cars in the past too. I wish it were like days past with loyalty, but it's forever gone unfortunatly ..... especially with all this intermingle with other countries products and services .... practically can't buy anything anymore unless it's from china ... why? cheap bottom $$$$

Amen brother!!!...pretty sad how our gov't has allowed this ridiculous unbalanced trade agreement amongst countries that practice slave labor. I thought slavery went away back in the Lincoln days...hmmm, I guess slavery just moved off shore.

"Save a buck, lose jobs" is what I always say... ...
Old 02-15-2010, 06:37 PM
Prime Target
Drifting

Received 279 Likes on 171 Posts

Ryan, not busting your bubble here but Kerbeck, EVH(Conti), and Fichtner didn't get as big as they are because they are being undersold by local dealers. They are on ALL of the corvette forums and listen to the masses. I bought my car from an online dealer and drove 350 miles to get it. Reason? They had the EXACT car I wanted at the RIGHT price with NO haggling.

Quick Reply: [Z06] Anybody ever buy from Dimmitt Chevy before?