Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] South Florida Tuners

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 03:02 PM
04 YelloW Z06
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Default South Florida Tuners

Any one know of any shop that can dyno tune a Z06 down here in south florida? i already know of Breathless but its nice to have different options. Thanks in advance!
Old 08-29-2011, 04:27 PM
z0sicktanner
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would use jeremey formato...in tampa it's worth the drive.....shop name is fasterproms
Old 08-29-2011, 04:34 PM
dankl
Advanced

Horse Power Sales in Pompano specialize in C6's, at least that's what they claim. I stopped by there once when I was MOD'ing my 2001 Z28. Decided to go with someone closer to me and kinda regretted it. HP Sales seemed a touch more expensive, but I think they do quality work.

Another shop that has a dyno in Boca Raton is Masport. SRC, Masport and a Tranny shop combined recently. I used SRC for my Camaro. George is the mechanic. Great guy and knows his stuff. We had some issues with the tuning of the car though. But since they have merged with a tune shop, Masport, I'm sure there are no worries anymore as far as tuning goes. PM me if you want some more information. I'm in the Lake Worth area now, used to be in Boca...that's why I went with SRC
Old 08-29-2011, 04:34 PM
GaryZ06
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jeremy at Horse Power Sales
Old 08-29-2011, 05:44 PM
forg0tmypen
Safety Car

Received 45 Likes on 10 Posts

Formato. Hes a cool guy, works out of his house in a big 5 bay shop built in his back yard. He works on cars for Stingray Chevrolet, the second biggest Corvette dealership in the country. They put a warranty behind his work. That should say it all. Its fun taking your car there, the neighbors must see Corvettes coming and going all day long
Old 08-29-2011, 06:15 PM
z0sicktanner
Drifting

Originally Posted by forg0tmypen
Formato. Hes a cool guy, works out of his house in a big 5 bay shop built in his back yard. He works on cars for Stingray Chevrolet, the second biggest Corvette dealership in the country. They put a warranty behind his work. That should say it all. Its fun taking your car there, the neighbors must see Corvettes coming and going all day long
Soo true i dropped my z06 off there today for heads and cam....there was 7 vettes and 2 new camaros there....real cool guys can't beat there prices...and he knows his stuff
Old 08-29-2011, 06:23 PM
brighton36
3rd Gear

Default Horsepower - all the way

That's who I've been using and I'm really happy with them. Roger and Jeremy run the store, and they're great with questions, and are generally fun guys to be around and shoot the **** with.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:25 PM
forg0tmypen
Safety Car

Originally Posted by z0sicktanner
Soo true i dropped my z06 off there today for heads and cam....there was 7 vettes and 2 new camaros there....real cool guys can't beat there prices...and he knows his stuff
No you cant. I talked to them today about getting an appointment to have my car looked at for a flashing CEL. More importantly, they'll be the ones doing all the work on my car when I do some "preventative maintenance" and put in bronze valve guides and other things. Dude check your PMs
Old 08-29-2011, 07:01 PM
z0sicktanner
Drifting

Originally Posted by forg0tmypen
No you cant. I talked to them today about getting an appointment to have my car looked at for a flashing CEL. More importantly, they'll be the ones doing all the work on my car when I do some "preventative maintenance" and put in bronze valve guides and other things. Dude check your PMs
we will met up soon....hoping for 600rwhp with the setup I'm using should be a monster....lets hope for no more dropped valves
Old 08-29-2011, 07:02 PM
z0sicktanner
Drifting

Originally Posted by brighton36
That's who I've been using and I'm really happy with them. Roger and Jeremy run the store, and they're great with questions, and are generally fun guys to be around and shoot the **** with.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:21 PM
forg0tmypen
Safety Car

Originally Posted by z0sicktanner
we will met up soon....hoping for 600rwhp with the setup I'm using should be a monster....lets hope for no more dropped valves
Can't wait, I'm sure it'll be solid

Get notified of new replies

To South Florida Tuners

Quick Reply: [Z06] South Florida Tuners