Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[ZR1] Well my motor decided to exit the building

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2015, 06:11 PM
four0nefive
Melting Slicks

Received 381 Likes on 236 Posts

Sorry to hear about your motor!! Since you're planning a rebuild, have you considered a 408 with the stock blower? I think a 408 with a ported blower, full bolt ons, cam, etc. And some nitrous would put you right back where you were in terms of power.
Old 09-18-2015, 06:19 PM
whatcop?
Le Mans Master

Location: Daytona Beach/ Atlanta---- Good Ol' Florida Boy/ Georgia
Received 43 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by four0nefive
Sorry to hear about your motor!! Since you're planning a rebuild, have you considered a 408 with the stock blower? I think a 408 with a ported blower, full bolt ons, cam, etc. And some nitrous would put you right back where you were in terms of power.
I think that's too many cubes for a stock blower to be honest.
Old 09-18-2015, 07:47 PM
four0nefive
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by whatcop?
I think that's too many cubes for a stock blower to be honest.
So you're probably sticking with a regular 6.2?

Btw here's what ACW said about you:

I don't know if you have Instagram to check it out for yourself, but I would never do business with them considering what they've said to VR before and now what they said about you.
Old 09-19-2015, 07:26 AM
whatcop?
Le Mans Master

Probably sticking with the 6.2 or ever so slightly different depending on what the internals will want.

Yeah that guy is a tool and posted that and then ran and blocked me so I couldn't post. It's all good he can have his laughs.

So you're probably sticking with a regular 6.2?

Btw here's what ACW said about you:

I don't know if you have Instagram to check it out for yourself, but I would never do business with them considering what they've said to VR before and now what they said about you.
Old 09-19-2015, 08:24 AM
timmyZ06
Le Mans Master

Received 262 Likes on 215 Posts

yeah this guy is a facking a$$hole himself, great way to get new customers, i see hes driving a C7 coincidence!???
Old 09-19-2015, 10:14 AM
Reciprocal
Burning Brakes

Received 30 Likes on 16 Posts

Yeah that guy is a tool and posted that and then ran and blocked me so I couldn't post. It's all good he can have his laughs.
Sorry about what happened. Good luck and thanks for posting.
Old 09-19-2015, 10:37 AM
whatcop?
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by timmyZ06
yeah this guy is a facking a$$hole himself, great way to get new customers, i see hes driving a C7 coincidence!???
He started a lot of smack talk by calling out the owner of vengeance to a race and then never showed up to the track. So a little smack talk has started up since then and I'm a pot stirrer so you know how that goes. His latest post was calling out vengeance to race him at SEMA in Vegas lol. He's just embarrassing himself and all the companies that sponsor him.
Old 09-19-2015, 11:44 AM
09Z06pj
Le Mans Master

Received 1,100 Likes on 752 Posts

He started a lot of smack talk by calling out the owner of vengeance to a race and then never showed up to the track. So a little smack talk has started up since then and I'm a pot stirrer so you know how that goes. His latest post was calling out vengeance to race him at SEMA in Vegas lol. He's just embarrassing himself and all the companies that sponsor him.
Sounds like a real class act. I'm sure guys around here will line up to do business with him.
Old 09-19-2015, 02:53 PM
four0nefive
Melting Slicks

I'm pretty sure he told Robb (owner of the "NOPOWER" CTS V) to suck Ron's (from VR) dick. He also apparently went out telling people how he ran his car at TX2K, when it just sat inside a shop the whole time.

Edit:

Someone had to defend you (me)

Last edited by four0nefive; 09-19-2015 at 03:12 PM.
Old 09-19-2015, 03:49 PM
whatcop?
Le Mans Master

I'm pretty sure he told Robb (owner of the "NOPOWER" CTS V) to suck Ron's (from VR) dick. He also apparently went out telling people how he ran his car at TX2K, when it just sat inside a shop the whole time.

Edit:

Someone had to defend you (me)

^^^^^winning. Good looking out brother
Old 09-19-2015, 05:53 PM
four0nefive
Melting Slicks

^^^^^winning. Good looking out brother
Here's the response I got:

Old 09-19-2015, 06:16 PM
whatcop?
Le Mans Master

Smh this guy
Old 09-19-2015, 07:00 PM
four0nefive
Melting Slicks

Smh this guy
Yeah... I asked him what your page was since he told me to go look at your post and he hasn't responded yet.
Old 09-19-2015, 07:24 PM
whatcop?
Le Mans Master

Yeah... I asked him what your page was since he told me to go look at your post and he hasn't responded yet.
Pnakhla
Old 09-19-2015, 07:28 PM
whatcop?
Le Mans Master

Lol I love how he says I blocked him. Guy just has no backbone and runs around running his mouth. He's a local hero to the ricers around here so you know how that goes.

Old 09-19-2015, 07:40 PM
four0nefive
Melting Slicks

Lol I love how he says I blocked him. Guy just has no backbone and runs around running his mouth. He's a local hero to the ricers around here so you know how that goes.

I like how he insulted you based on the number of likes your picture got. What type of arguement is that??? I'm having trouble understanding how they have sponsorships from Corsa, ProCharger, etc. And how they are an official sponsor to the Corvette Museum when they act extremely unprofessional on their company page. It would be different if he had a person account for arguing with people, but nope... I remember a while back they took theirs and 2 customer Z06's to a car show and lost a competition. They literally posted #f**koldpeople as the hashtag for that picture. Oh well, what can you do about people.
Old 09-19-2015, 07:59 PM
whatcop?
Le Mans Master

I like how he insulted you based on the number of likes your picture got. What type of arguement is that??? I'm having trouble understanding how they have sponsorships from Corsa, ProCharger, etc. And how they are an official sponsor to the Corvette Museum when they act extremely unprofessional on their company page. It would be different if he had a person account for arguing with people, but nope... I remember a while back they took theirs and 2 customer Z06's to a car show and lost a competition. They literally posted #f**koldpeople as the hashtag for that picture. Oh well, what can you do about people.

Apparently he's buddies with someone that works at a company and that is how he got sponsored. I just love how his 100hp car struggled to run what a stock c7z ran.

He does enough damage to his company on his own. And I'm over here drinking my beer and watching the crash and burn.

Get notified of new replies

To Well my motor decided to exit the building

Old 09-19-2015, 08:06 PM
four0nefive
Melting Slicks

Apparently he's buddies with someone that works at a company and that is how he got sponsored. I just love how his 100hp car struggled to run what a stock c7z ran.

He does enough damage to his company on his own. And I'm over here drinking my beer and watching the crash and burn.
Well said.
Old 09-20-2015, 10:05 AM
rsutton1223
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That guy is such a clown. I have asked him to race several times and he is no where to be found. Scared of a 4 door car with a babyseat. He didn't even drive his own car to run 11's.

Scary moment Peter but you'll be back and stronger than ever. In the meantime...we'll have fun with BBQ jokes.
Old 09-20-2015, 11:17 AM
whatcop?
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by rsutton1223
That guy is such a clown. I have asked him to race several times and he is no where to be found. Scared of a 4 door car with a babyseat. He didn't even drive his own car to run 11's.

Scary moment Peter but you'll be back and stronger than ever. In the meantime...we'll have fun with BBQ jokes.

I thought we had standards here? Who let this guy in. Guess it's time to shut the forum down.

It's all good man. You can roast me now till I'm able to roast my tires and I can roast your slowness.

Quick Reply: [ZR1] Well my motor decided to exit the building