Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[ZR1] ZR1 Corvette Fireball SEMA 2016 JP Supiorior Solutions

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2016, 03:16 PM
Tobynt
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default ZR1 Corvette Fireball SEMA 2016 JP Supiorior Solutions

Here is my story of trying to make it to 2016 SEMA Optima Challenge. I will be adding to this thread as I can. It was a long road with major hiccups along the way. On top of getting ripped off for about $30,000 by a company named JP Superior Solutions owned by a conman named Peter Basica or known as his alias Justice Pete. JP Superior Solutions is currently out of Martinsville, VA. Now that SEMA is over. It has come to my attention he is using my car for soliciting work for his shop.

Needless to say, I made it to SEMA while competing in the "Optima Ultimate Street Car Challenge". This post will be the initial kick off of what our 2010 Corvette ZR1 had to go through after catching on fire at the Road America competition with that series.

Next post will come in a few days with more details of what caused the fire and the repairs I did. Along with how Pete Basica or Justice Pete of JP Superior Solutions tried to take me for almost $30,000.

If you get a chance. You can also watch the Optima Ultimate street car challenge "Road America" edition on MavTV and NBC S. It is also currently on Lucas Oil TV online. I have a few "talking" bits in it and it briefly...very briefly talks about the car fire.

Optima Batteries Search for the Ultimate Street Car. 2016 Road America event in Wisconsin. Speed Stop event sponsored by PowerStop Brakes. Pre fire on track.

Optima Batteries Search for the Ultimate Street Car. 2016 Road America event in Wisconsin. Speed Stop event sponsored by PowerStop Brakes. Pre fire on track.

Optima Batteries Search for the Ultimate Street Car. 2016 Road America event in Wisconsin. After the fire while on the road course. Going over a few items with the Fire Crew.

Preview of fire damage on the C6 ZR1. C6 ZR1 FireBall at Road America.
Old 12-10-2016, 07:24 PM
I brake for nothing
Burning Brakes

Received 143 Likes on 88 Posts

Ouch. Looks like the damage was held to just the tub. Nice easy fix at least.

Looking forward to the updates.
Old 12-11-2016, 10:48 AM
Woods
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks like the aftermarket exhaust was way too close to the tub.

Get notified of new replies

To ZR1 Corvette Fireball SEMA 2016 JP Supiorior Solutions

Quick Reply: [ZR1] ZR1 Corvette Fireball SEMA 2016 JP Supiorior Solutions