Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Dyno numbers intake and tune

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2017, 11:58 AM
Tennispro1986
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts
Default Dyno numbers intake and tune

2006 Z06, 18k miles. Mods are:

Halltech 103 intake
Heads fixed ( not really a mod but worth mentioning) no porting or anything, just the typical reworking of the heads and valve train.
Muffler delete (neglible gain I suppose)
160 thermostat

Took it to Race Proven Motorsports after installing the intake for a tune and came out with 505 hp. It was a cold day (like 35 degrees) but nevertheless I was surprised and esstatic with the results. Just thought I would share with everyone.

RPM Motorsports did my heads as well and these guys are just absolutely amazing. Their expertise is top of the line, their shop is incredible, and the overall experience when I take my car there is just absolutely terrific. These guys have an unbelievable reputation and it's well deserved.

Sorry for the poor quality pic. Linked is their YouTube channel and if you fast forward about halfway or so you'll see my blue Z06. Their videos are awesome and I highly recommend you sub to their channel.

Thanks again RPM!!!!!

Attached Images  
Old 12-14-2017, 06:19 PM
AzDave47
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4,509 Likes on 2,598 Posts

You will want the SAE Smoothing 5 numbers rather than Standard numbers. If you can get the files from them you can convert them yourself.

Glad you got the heads fixed.
Old 12-14-2017, 09:22 PM
Undy
Safety Car

Received 1,095 Likes on 578 Posts

STD = better bragging rights...

Get notified of new replies

To Dyno numbers intake and tune

Quick Reply: [Z06] Dyno numbers intake and tune