Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track Advertisement

[Z06] DRM Bilstiens

Old 02-06-2019, 11:19 AM
03BlkZ
CF Senior Member

Default DRM Bilstiens

Is there any place to purchase the DRM Bilstein shocks these days? I cant seen to find them anywhere and everyone talks about it being the best thing they have done to their Z06. Any info is appreciated.

Last edited by 03BlkZ; 02-06-2019 at 11:19 AM.
Old 02-06-2019, 12:04 PM
Mordeth
CF Senior Member

2018 C6 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '10, '17

DRM stands for Doug Rippie Motorsports. The way you order them is to go to their website and place an order. Simple as that. Or call Randy.

http://dougrippie.com/products/c6-corvette/drm-valved-bilstein-shocks-for-c6z/

Old 02-06-2019, 01:06 PM
03BlkZ
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Mordeth View Post
DRM stands for Doug Rippie Motorsports. The way you order them is to go to their website and place an order. Simple as that. Or call Randy.

http://dougrippie.com/products/c6-co...hocks-for-c6z/
thanks!
Old 02-06-2019, 11:08 PM
psp6158
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

There was a new set in the for sale section a couple days ago, probably gone but check, worth the switch.

Last edited by psp6158; 02-06-2019 at 11:09 PM.
Old 02-07-2019, 09:11 AM
0H8Z06
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Mordeth View Post

http://dougrippie.com/products/c6-co...hocks-for-c6z/
Or buy em from Anthony... Love mine...

Last edited by 0H8Z06; 02-07-2019 at 09:12 AM.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:57 AM
STANG KILLA SS
CF Senior Member

wow there actually in stock now!
id actually given up on them, ive been trying to buy a set for 2 years.
Old 02-07-2019, 12:59 PM
CDNZ
CF Member

When I talked to Randy on the phone a couple days ago, he mentioned that he still had them in stock, but he also said lots of orders were coming in daily, so if anyone wants a set, sooner is better than later.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:37 PM
LS1Steve
CF Senior Member

Put mine on (used the Bilstein bushings since its mostly a street car) and finally got to drive it yesterday... Definitely a more planted feel overall. Top things noticed are 1) the primary issue these address is legit - cornering (with throttle) on rough pavement is much more settled, 2) overall ride (especially highway) is smoother/softer, 3) body roll reduced - side to side responsiveness is noticeable tighter

Last edited by LS1Steve; 02-11-2019 at 12:38 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to LS1Steve For This Useful Post:
CDNZ (02-11-2019)
Old Yesterday, 09:58 AM
92mr2turbo
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by CDNZ View Post
When I talked to Randy on the phone a couple days ago, he mentioned that he still had them in stock, but he also said lots of orders were coming in daily, so if anyone wants a set, sooner is better than later.
You must be "the lucky caller"! I ordered the DRM shocks with bushings last Monday 2-4-19 and have not received any shipping confirmation or returned messages. Been calling everyday with no luck. Too bad their mailbox is also full.
Old Yesterday, 10:07 AM
Racingswh
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by LS1Steve View Post
Put mine on (used the Bilstein bushings since its mostly a street car) and finally got to drive it yesterday... Definitely a more planted feel overall. Top things noticed are 1) the primary issue these address is legit - cornering (with throttle) on rough pavement is much more settled, 2) overall ride (especially highway) is smoother/softer, 3) body roll reduced - side to side responsiveness is noticeable tighter
#1 is huge and where I always feel stock Z's are lacking. Glad to hear they make a positive difference. I have always heard good things about them. Nice choice!!
Old Yesterday, 04:36 PM
CDNZ
CF Member

Originally Posted by 92mr2turbo View Post
You must be "the lucky caller"! I ordered the DRM shocks with bushings last Monday 2-4-19 and have not received any shipping confirmation or returned messages. Been calling everyday with no luck. Too bad their mailbox is also full.
I spoke with Randy again once since that last post. He has mentioned that they are buried in orders and are flat out trying to fill orders and get stuff out the door (for these shocks as well as everything else they offer) so I'd say keep trying. Seems like they should hire some help if it's that crazy, or at least someone to answer the phone. Like others have mentioned, great guy and I genuinely believe he is doing all he can to accommodate customers.
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM
92mr2turbo
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by CDNZ View Post
I spoke with Randy again once since that last post. He has mentioned that they are buried in orders and are flat out trying to fill orders and get stuff out the door (for these shocks as well as everything else they offer) so I'd say keep trying. Seems like they should hire some help if it's that crazy, or at least someone to answer the phone. Like others have mentioned, great guy and I genuinely believe he is doing all he can to accommodate customers.
You are 100% correct! I received a call today and they will ship out Monday coming up and can't wait!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] DRM Bilstiens

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: