Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[ZR1] C7 competition seats harness for C6.

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2022, 01:11 PM
1fstndn
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Default C7 competition seats harness for C6.

Do anyone know who else makes harness for competition seats from C7 to C6. I know vetteworks makes them but I can’t get Dan to get me part list what I need. I guess he is busy guy. Just checking with folks here if you know anyone who else that makes those harnesses? I appreciate any input.
Old 12-11-2022, 11:29 AM
ds33gt
Racer

Received 28 Likes on 26 Posts

Might be worthwhile to see if we can get a few folks together to get a few harnesses made. Ive been looking for c7 seats for a few months but whst I have found is trash or IMO a bit steep.

Id be interested in a set of harnesses myself. I think the harness was the same for whether you have heat or not, correct? Just a few more wires. I also dont have passenger power seat either so something to think about.
Old 12-12-2022, 12:07 PM
1fstndn
Advanced

Originally Posted by ds33gt
Might be worthwhile to see if we can get a few folks together to get a few harnesses made. Ive been looking for c7 seats for a few months but whst I have found is trash or IMO a bit steep.

Id be interested in a set of harnesses myself. I think the harness was the same for whether you have heat or not, correct? Just a few more wires. I also dont have passenger power seat either so something to think about.

i just spoke with Dan. He sent me the invoice on what I will need and I will let you know how it goes.
Old 12-26-2022, 12:09 AM
Jason900rr
Pro

Received 51 Likes on 32 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Any updates?
Old 12-26-2022, 12:54 AM
1fstndn
Advanced

Originally Posted by Jason900rr
Any updates?
Dan shipped all of the harnesses I need for 2019 C7 seats on Friday. Once I received the package on this coming Wednesday I will take pictures of all part numbers that I needed to do the swap. if you call Dan he is really good explaining what you need to do the swap. Very knowledgeable person when it comes to swapping out the seats.

Get notified of new replies

To C7 competition seats harness for C6.

Quick Reply: [ZR1] C7 competition seats harness for C6.