Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[ZR1] Am I supposed to see any KR accelerating in 6th at highway speeds?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2023, 11:34 PM
Lights ZR1
Burning Brakes

Received 238 Likes on 171 Posts

Well I’ve been driving with the factory air filter in. There is zero KR present in 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th or 6th as far as I can tell. Breaking the wheels lose is also 0 KR.

For now it’s just going for it in 3rd. As soon as I hit the torque band it shows 1 or 2 degrees. I think it might be torque management or stability. I had pressed the traction button once so “traction system off” showed. Still got a degree. I’m not really sure what it is at this point other than active handling sensing something. It was only 55 today and cloudy. No traction in 1st or 2nd. And when I changed lanes going for it in 3rd as soon as I hit the white line the KR went up. It tapers off at the revs climb to the redline. Banged into 4th and it went to 0.0.

Now if I could just get rid of the “eyebrow” look that my passenger headlight has….it looks like there’s a gap there but there isn’t! Right where the fender, hood and bumper all meet, that corner.

Quick Reply: [ZR1] Am I supposed to see any KR accelerating in 6th at highway speeds?