Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2005 Black/Cashmire 6-speed/F55/1SB

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 06:07 PM
dshaner1
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please delete...duplicate post.

This is your typical I'm buying a house so my car is for sale ad:

The car just turned 13K yesterday, its an 05 black on cashmire 6 speed, polished wheels, transparent top, Heads up, heated seats, Bose 6 disk in dash, F55 with the Z51 sway bar upgrade (it was also lowered with the factory bolts at the time of the sway bar install then re-aligned at the dealership)

The car also has the Halltech Stinger with CAI, Magnalow, B&B shifter with the factory ****, Veraram throttle body spacer, painted Z06 spoiler, painted WCC liscence plate surround, rear stainless Corvette letter inserts, polshed billit grill, ebony Loyds mats, exhaust plate, and I upgraded the fog light bulbs and the amber driving lights.

This car needs nothing, has been very well taken care of and I just did an oil change last week. The car is located in the Kansas City area and anyone is more than welcome and encoraged to come see the car. I truely love this car, better than any other I have owned and I hate to see it go, but I put the deposit down on a house and its time to sell her.

Asking $43,900 which is around payment and will certainly listen to offers. Please PM me or call me at 913-205-9599, my name is Derek. I can also be reached at derek@shanerappraisals.com

Here are a few pics:

Last edited by dshaner1; 01-25-2006 at 09:47 AM. Reason: dupicite post

Quick Reply: FS: 2005 Black/Cashmire 6-speed/F55/1SB