Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

Allocations ready to go in - TPP 7/31-8/6 [THE VETTE NET]

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 06:17 PM
thevettenet
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Allocations ready to go in - TPP 7/31-8/6 [THE VETTE NET]

Hello gang.

We were offered several allocations this week. They need to get in NLT 5PM CT and we'd like to assist CF members with them.

Basically, you can build to suit any combination you desire and we can schedule drop-ship to a local Chevy dealer (CD fee applies).

Also, if no commitment is made in time, I plan to place several stock units and I usually do Coupes 1LT or 2LT package, manual with Z51. We can then re-direct to any part of the country if we catch them in time or we can ship when arriving in stock,

Anyway, I'd like to post a poll below where members can express what combos they'd like to see and maybe get later. This way, we can place and have them ready for you when you are ready. So, please post of your opinions.

As always, we do assist with finance/lease and your trades are welcome.
Old 06-26-2006, 07:48 PM
DRMN OF A VETTE
Instructor

Default GMID Price

Hey Tommy, on an 07 1lt, coupe, Z51, 6-speed, silver w/ comp grey wheels, is gmid a better deal or your 4500 off msrp?

how do you deliver cars to out of state buyers? courtesy delivery? Thank you for the information
Old 06-26-2006, 10:42 PM
dunajamd
Instructor

Default 07

I am interested in a Lemans Blue with cashmere interior. 6 speed but the only option I really want is the HUD 3LT. What is the chance on ordering one of these with GMID?
Old 06-27-2006, 11:48 AM
thevettenet
Melting Slicks

PM sent to all
Old 06-29-2006, 04:53 PM
sal06
Advanced

Default I Just Did This...

Please allow me to chime in here...

I just took delivery of the BLK, MN6 1LT W/ Z-51 and comp gray wheels (my recommendation ) which Ken posted on this site back in May. I am the king of skeptics but after one phone call and a few e-mails, the vehicle was redirected to a dealer right down the street from me. I received real-time status of the car and its whereabouts everytime I asked, right down to the courtesey delivery which Ken personally arranged. I have purchased several Vettes and this was by far the easiest and smoothest transaction ever, with Ken's price and customer service ranking second to none. Mark down one more success story. Ken, you and Larry rock!

W.
VA Beach
Old 07-03-2006, 08:57 PM
Tire Guy
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '08

Looking for a MR coupe with auto and 2LT.

Get notified of new replies

To Allocations ready to go in - TPP 7/31-8/6 [THE VETTE NET]

Quick Reply: Allocations ready to go in - TPP 7/31-8/6 [THE VETTE NET]