Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

06 Z06 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 03:46 PM
vettewarehouse
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 06 Z06 for sale

Hi guys.
Im selling my 06 Z06.
This car has about 2300 miles.
It has never been TRACKED!!! Or raced.
I drive it to work and back - and some times at night for fun with the radio playing.
I like driving and owning different cars hence I have a dealers license and I never registered this vehicle.
I purchased it with 300 miles and it is a late Feb built.
The car has Nav,Heated seats, black leather seats with red inserts, HUD, and polished wheels..
The car is very clean - and I will be glad to e mail PICS upon request. I do not know how to post - so if anyone wishes I can e mail my PICS and you can post it for me
I wash the car myself! about 2/3 times - hand wash.
I have the title and there is no lean on it.
If there is someone here which is far and wishes for a local member to look at the car and drive it - is fine with me as well - as a few local members saw this car.
I am asking 73500 for it ( I paid much more to have it)...
If you have any question do not hesitate to ask!!!
David
Old 06-28-2006, 04:07 AM
TorqueWinsRaces
Pro

Received 44 Likes on 33 Posts

I will be in NY this weekend with my wife. I'd be more than happy to test drive it for anybody! Heck, I may not even charge a service fee!

Absolutely beautiful. I noticed the other day that my local Chevy dealer has a red Z06. It's the first one I've seen in person. What a stunning, mean-looking car.

Good luck with the sale. And hey, if you want to trade my Eddie Bauer Expedition for the 'vette for the weekend, just let me know....

Quick Reply: 06 Z06 for sale