Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

Taking Orders On 2013 Vettes!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 08:58 AM
MacMulkin
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 4,105 Likes on 919 Posts

Originally Posted by MacMulkin
Please contact Tommy Jr for details about ordering a NEW Corvette or purchasing one from our LARGE Inventory!

WE have NO dealer doc fees or "hidden" charges. The price we QUOTE is the price you pay! You pay your reg fees and tax in the state you endup registering in. No fees on our end!

Special forum pricing. Please let us know if you want a quote.

Please pm Tommy, call him at 603-888-1121, or e-mail him at tommyjr@thompsonauto.net

You can also view our entire inventory on-line at http://www.macmulkin.net/

ALL OUR CORVETTES ARE KEPT INSIDE AND LOCKED IN A CLIMATE CONTROLLED FACILITY UNTIL DELIVERED TO YOU!!

Ron

roni@thompsonauto.net is also available Sundays 10 to 6 and by appointment.
4 available corvette allocations good through tomorrow!
Old 02-15-2012, 10:40 PM
rjr49
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I have not sold my BMW, so I am a tire kicker at this point. I am really thinking that a loaded 09 is about right price wise but considering what I want for options and the 15% off that you advertise a 2012 isn't out of the question. Is 15% off realistic? Or, are those special purchases?

I am also curious about allocations. Are you telling me that any Chevrolet dealer with a customers deposit can't order a Corvette if they do not have one "allocated"?

Last edited by rjr49; 02-15-2012 at 10:43 PM. Reason: additional question
Old 02-22-2012, 09:08 PM
MacMulkin

Please contact Tommy Jr for details about ordering a NEW Corvette or purchasing one from our LARGE Inventory!

WE have NO dealer doc fees or "hidden" charges. The price we QUOTE is the price you pay! You pay your reg fees and tax in the state you endup registering in. No fees on our end!

Please pm Tommy, call him at 603-888-1121, or e-mail him at tommyjr@thompsonauto.net

ALL OUR CORVETTES ARE KEPT INSIDE AND LOCKED IN A CLIMATE CONTROLLED FACILITY UNTIL DELIVERED TO YOU!!

Ron

We have 30 more allocations for the last 3 weeks of 2012 orders. Please email Tommy Jr for your quote.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:15 PM
MacMulkin

Ron

Last week to order a 2012. Just a few allocations not sold. Must have everything by Tues 13th. thanks
Old 05-23-2012, 01:47 PM
MacMulkin

Ron

Plenty of allocation available to place orders.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:48 PM
MacMulkin

Ron

Please let me know if you want a great quote on an order??? Getting close to the end.

Quick Reply: Taking Orders On 2013 Vettes!