Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

Looking for another 08+ for my fiance Jetstream Blue or Crystal Red MN6

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 12:30 PM
STROKD
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Looking for another 08+ for my fiance Jetstream Blue or Crystal Red MN6

As the title suggests. I got a AOM 08 a month ago, and the woman is in love.. She has a 99 FRC that she loves very much, she just loves my car more.

Mods are not important, options are not important, only thing I was told to ask for was jetstream or crystal red paint, and a stick. If I was needing options, she'd like a 3/4LT Z51 car with NPP. She also would perfer it as stock as possible, but light mods are ok (no blowers or nitrous cars, they scare her because she wants a reliable one, not a hot rod).

If anyone has one or any leads, please let me know what's up. She can also trade her 99 Nassau Blue FRC plus cash if anyone wants to keep a vette and get some cash out for whatever, or to get out of a payment.

Here is a pic:

Old 12-04-2009, 02:32 PM
SpeedFreak81
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine's still for sale, until someone puts a check in my hand.
Old 12-04-2009, 03:10 PM
STROKD
Pro

Originally Posted by SpeedFreak81
Mine's still for sale, until someone puts a check in my hand.
i know i know, she LOVES your car... u want to trade? cars not wives...
Old 12-04-2009, 03:30 PM
ufaj26
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 267 Likes on 134 Posts

Check your PM.. Sent you a lead on a CRM here in Atlanta. I realize it might be too far away but just thought I let you know about it.
Old 12-04-2009, 03:56 PM
STROKD
Pro

Originally Posted by ufaj26
Check your PM.. Sent you a lead on a CRM here in Atlanta. I realize it might be too far away but just thought I let you know about it.
The road trip would be fun together, BUT I think a GS is going to be more than she wants to spend.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:07 PM
MCSSLT1
Burning Brakes

thats a really nice FRC
Old 12-04-2009, 05:17 PM
STROKD
Pro

Originally Posted by MCSSLT1
thats a really nice FRC
yes it is, its been a good car, but she cant afford both.:o Ive tried to talk her into keeping it as a beater, and have a nice C6 for weekends, but she doesnt want a huge car payment.

The car will be for sale as soon as she makes up her mind to pull the trigger, but a trade of sorts would be easiest.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:52 PM
Mudvayne387
Drifting

Originally Posted by STROKD
yes it is, its been a good car, but she cant afford both.:o Ive tried to talk her into keeping it as a beater, and have a nice C6 for weekends, but she doesnt want a huge car payment.

The car will be for sale as soon as she makes up her mind to pull the trigger, but a trade of sorts would be easiest.
Keeping a $18,000 -$20,000 Fairly rare Corvette as a beater ! I had to chuckle at that comment ! Good Luck with your Trade !
Old 12-04-2009, 06:11 PM
STROKD
Pro

Originally Posted by Mudvayne387
Keeping a $18,000 -$20,000 Fairly rare Corvette as a beater ! I had to chuckle at that comment ! Good Luck with your Trade !
hehe, I know. She thinks the same way, and no offense to you or her, but if she has a 10K mile JSB (for instance) and a 100K mile NB FRC, which one would u drive if it was raining/icy? Theres no option C, she doesn't have a regular ole car.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:25 PM
SpeedFreak81
Racer

i know i know, she LOVES your car... u want to trade? cars not wives...
hahaha. Her car is VERY nice, looks almost mint! Any details on it? I'm still deciding on which "cheaper car" I'm going to replace my C6 with.

-Brian
Old 12-05-2009, 01:02 AM
STROKD
Pro

hahaha. Her car is VERY nice, looks almost mint! Any details on it? I'm still deciding on which "cheaper car" I'm going to replace my C6 with.

-Brian
Its a 99, one of 202 in that color (189 00s). The color is 95% the same as yours, just doesn't have the teal undertone, more of a white pearl undertone as evident in the front fender where the light hits it.

Owned by three woman, one lady in her 40s bought it, sold to a lady in her 50s, and now my girl has it. It has a stock h pipe with the cats removed, a Vararam intake, Z06 TI cat back exhaust, Kuhmo MX runflat tires with over half life left. Interior is in real nice shape. Car has 95,XXX miles on it. Well taken care of basic stocker. Car is very fast for whats done to it. Does not have any options besides the single CD player, so it's about as light as a C5 gets. AC is cold and heat is scalding hot. Any other info you'd like to know, please ask! Can get pics under hood and interior shots upon request.
This would be easiest to work a trade since she wants your car, and you'd still have a nice Vette to play with.
Old 12-05-2009, 10:43 AM
SpeedFreak81
Racer

Its a 99, one of 202 in that color (189 00s). The color is 95% the same as yours, just doesn't have the teal undertone, more of a white pearl undertone as evident in the front fender where the light hits it.

Owned by three woman, one lady in her 40s bought it, sold to a lady in her 50s, and now my girl has it. It has a stock h pipe with the cats removed, a Vararam intake, Z06 TI cat back exhaust, Kuhmo MX runflat tires with over half life left. Interior is in real nice shape. Car has 95,XXX miles on it. Well taken care of basic stocker. Car is very fast for whats done to it. Does not have any options besides the single CD player, so it's about as light as a C5 gets. AC is cold and heat is scalding hot. Any other info you'd like to know, please ask! Can get pics under hood and interior shots upon request.
This would be easiest to work a trade since she wants your car, and you'd still have a nice Vette to play with.

RATS......I'm sure it's VERY nice, but I would be looking for something in the 20-50k mile range to replace my car with. Her car is VERY clean for having that many miles though!

-Brian
Old 12-05-2009, 01:35 PM
STROKD
Pro

RATS......I'm sure it's VERY nice, but I would be looking for something in the 20-50k mile range to replace my car with. Her car is VERY clean for having that many miles though!

-Brian
The previous owners took it on a lot of road trips. It looks like a 60-70K miled car for sure, not a 100K miled car.

Understood if you want a lower mile car, but think with the cheaper car, you could put a LS3 in it from Hinson and have 600 rw.

Most 99-00 cars are going to have a few miles on em, they are 10-11 years old now.

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for another 08+ for my fiance Jetstream Blue or Crystal Red MN6

Quick Reply: Looking for another 08+ for my fiance Jetstream Blue or Crystal Red MN6