Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2006 C6 Z06 Lingenfelter 630 rwhp H/C car

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2011, 09:12 PM
QWK C6
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would like to see some pics...may be able to come get it...
Old 05-28-2011, 09:44 PM
5.0 mustang man
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello, anyone that is looking to by this car BEWARE!!!! I made a deal with Rudy (owner of car) to buy this car and had everything setup to buy it. I purchased plane tickets and everything. I got an email from him later the night of the day we got everything arranged and he told me he couldnt sell it anymore for the price we agreed upon. Needless to say Im completely pissed about the situation and dont want anyone else to have to go through the same thing. I wasted $440.00 on airfare and now he wont even sell me the car. And then when I talked to him on the phone he had the nerve to question me on how I was able to get qualified to buy a car like this when Im only 25 years old. He told me unless I was making 200k a year I should not be buying a car like this. LMAO!!!!! Its a Vette, not a Ferrari. Come on now. I hate to have to put this out here like this but what was done to me in this situation was completely wrong and b.s. Good luck to anyone that wants to deal with this guy. Now does anyone know where there is a similar car that the owner will actually sell???
Old 05-29-2011, 02:05 AM
cell6ida
Burning Brakes

Just wondering, was the agreed upon price $45K, which he has it listed for, and now he wont sell it for that?
Old 05-29-2011, 09:27 AM
dsevo
Pro

Received 232 Likes on 96 Posts

Wow, that's f'd up. What a douche for questioning your financing.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:37 AM
5.0 mustang man
Instructor

We agreed on a price of 43k. I offered that right when we first started talking about the car and he instantly said he would accept that price. Then he changed his mind later and didnt even offer it to me for the asking price of 45k (which that would of been kind of messed up even if he did). He blamed it on his wife saying she wouldnt let him sell it that cheap. But multiple times during our conversation he said it is hard to let a car go. So I think he just had a change of heart and didnt want to sell it. Thats not a problem but dont change your mind after you commit to sell a car and the buyer spends his own money on airfare, gets time off work etc... Very poor way to conduct business. And I also found it funny that this guy told me that everyone writing him about the car is just really wasting his time and costing him money. He told me he makes up to 5k an hour(I dont beleive that for a second, there is a lein on the car and he complained about selling for 2k less than asking price) and by talking to people about his car is costing him money. The car is listed for sale on a world wide forum. WHY THE HELL DID YOU PUT IT FOR SALE THEN????????????
Old 05-29-2011, 11:57 AM
jblock
3rd Gear

Default Offer

Just read above. Now very hesitant.

Last edited by jblock; 05-29-2011 at 12:00 PM.
Old 05-29-2011, 12:38 PM
WeaponsGradeTorque
Melting Slicks

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts

You have issues 5.0 Mustan Man. That is why I did not sell the car to you. And your financing was bizzare. That is why a guy in Florida did not sell you a car. That is why a guy in Michigan would not sell you a car. People find out what you are about and then avoid a big mistake. Remember telling me about how many people kept backing out of selling you a car? There is a reason.

You forgot to tell the board I offered to pay for your plane tickets if you indeed did pay for them and you had a loss?? I offered it TWICE to you.

And I never told you what I earn an hour. What I told you, is that I could lose 5k if I miss a critical hour messing with all these jokers trying to get the car for an unfair price. And there is a loan on the car because the interest rate is rediculously low with my credit union. The fact you can't figure this out shows how young you are and how little you know about investments and financing. And also what I told you about the loan is that I could pay it off at ANY time I needed to. But it's stupid to pay off a loan that is 3.5% and a smart investor is making 6% to 7% easily with the cash. And building up great credit. And when I said I would just pay the loan off and then you would could just give me a cashiers check, I got a strange reaction from you. BS. You are the one with the problem.

You would be very wise to stop emailing my personal address. It is all being recorded and I will submit it to a lawyer on Tuesday if this keeps going.

BTW - I have this car sold to a very sane normal human being who is paying cash for it.

Originally Posted by 5.0 mustang man
We agreed on a price of 43k. I offered that right when we first started talking about the car and he instantly said he would accept that price. Then he changed his mind later and didnt even offer it to me for the asking price of 45k (which that would of been kind of messed up even if he did). He blamed it on his wife saying she wouldnt let him sell it that cheap. But multiple times during our conversation he said it is hard to let a car go. So I think he just had a change of heart and didnt want to sell it. Thats not a problem but dont change your mind after you commit to sell a car and the buyer spends his own money on airfare, gets time off work etc... Very poor way to conduct business. And I also found it funny that this guy told me that everyone writing him about the car is just really wasting his time and costing him money. He told me he makes up to 5k an hour(I dont beleive that for a second, there is a lein on the car and he complained about selling for 2k less than asking price) and by talking to people about his car is costing him money. The car is listed for sale on a world wide forum. WHY THE HELL DID YOU PUT IT FOR SALE THEN????????????

Last edited by WeaponsGradeTorque; 05-29-2011 at 02:36 PM.
Old 05-29-2011, 04:00 PM
FreddyG
Le Mans Master

Received 27 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by WeaponsGradeTorque
You have issues 5.0 Mustan Man. That is why I did not sell the car to you. And your financing was bizzare. That is why a guy in Florida did not sell you a car. That is why a guy in Michigan would not sell you a car. People find out what you are about and then avoid a big mistake. Remember telling me about how many people kept backing out of selling you a car? There is a reason.

You forgot to tell the board I offered to pay for your plane tickets if you indeed did pay for them and you had a loss?? I offered it TWICE to you.

And I never told you what I earn an hour. What I told you, is that I could lose 5k if I miss a critical hour messing with all these jokers trying to get the car for an unfair price. And there is a loan on the car because the interest rate is rediculously low with my credit union. The fact you can't figure this out shows how young you are and how little you know about investments and financing. And also what I told you about the loan is that I could pay it off at ANY time I needed to. But it's stupid to pay off a loan that is 3.5% and a smart investor is making 6% to 7% easily with the cash. And building up great credit. And when I said I would just pay the loan off and then you would could just give me a cashiers check, I got a strange reaction from you. BS. You are the one with the problem.

You would be very wise to stop emailing my personal address. It is all being recorded and I will submit it to a lawyer on Tuesday if this keeps going.

BTW - I have this car sold to a very sane normal human being who is paying cash for it.
Sorry to hear about all of the drama, but could you Please give me more info on the 7% investments?

Glad you sold your car!
Old 05-29-2011, 09:51 PM
5.0 mustang man
Instructor

Wow.... you are crazy is all I can say. I'm sorry you are better at investing then me and that I needed a loan to get your car(you have a loan) so why is it a problem for me to need a loan? Yes I tried to buy two other cars and they both gave normal reasons for not selling. One decided not to sell because he no longer needed money for a boat because he found a great deal on a boat so he was able to keep his car and the other guy just wanted more money for his car. Neither one of them and I came to an actual agreement like you and I did. And as far as me sending you e mails, I sent 2 e mails to you right after you sent me one saying you had to back out. Both e mails were just asking if it was a joke or something. I never got ignorant with you one time until now. You are a joke. Now you are threatening me with a lawyer? WHAT HAVE I DONE BESIDES GET SCREWED OVER BY YOU??? You are the crazy one with issues.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:40 PM
SmokeyTirez
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If the car is sold please request the thread be locked (like other "sold" threads) so other buyers can avoid wasting their time reading through all this. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-30-2011, 08:28 AM
WeaponsGradeTorque
Melting Slicks

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by smokeytirez
if the car is sold please request the thread be locked (like other "sold" threads) so other buyers can avoid wasting their time reading through all this. Thanks in advance.

no longer available, please lock thread

Quick Reply: 2006 C6 Z06 Lingenfelter 630 rwhp H/C car