Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2005 C6 corvette Immaculate

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 02:29 PM
hammerauto
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im sorry that webiste is inaccurate there is no way this car is worth as little as 22k but you are entitled to your opinion anyways monday bump
Old 07-30-2012, 05:25 PM
racebum
Race Director

Received 153 Likes on 146 Posts

Originally Posted by RJRSW
That is why you are not getting any action.

Edmunds.com is far more accurate, current and comprehensive than either KBB or NADA is.

http://www.edmunds.com/chevrolet/cor...5706&sub=coupe
LOL no they aren't. watch ebay. cars never sell at edmunds TMV. it's always a split between there and KBB. in other words kbb is always a tad high and edmunds lower than realistic

examples :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=...#ht_500wt_1182

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=...#ht_500wt_1182

these are real prices people are paying with cash

Last edited by racebum; 07-30-2012 at 05:28 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:22 PM
RJRSW
Melting Slicks

Received 45 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by racebum
LOL no they aren't. watch ebay. cars never sell at edmunds TMV. it's always a split between there and KBB. in other words kbb is always a tad high and edmunds lower than realistic
with eBay

eBay is the best place to get top dollar for your car and they sell quick with many offers from all over the country. I sold two in the last year on there with the first one selling in a week and the last one in 3 days.

I also bought two mint condition vette converts in the last year or two and the last one was a 2007 convert with 2,751 miles and all options and both were bought at edmunds trade in value so some do sell at edmunds TMV.
Old 07-30-2012, 07:35 PM
racebum
Race Director

Originally Posted by RJRSW
with eBay

eBay is the best place to get top dollar for your car and they sell quick with many offers from all over the country. I sold two in the last year on there with the first one selling in a week and the last one in 3 days.

I also bought two mint condition vette converts in the last year or two and the last one was a 2007 convert with 2,751 miles and all options and both were bought at edmunds trade in value so some do sell at edmunds TMV.
how? all ears on getting cars at that price. even dealer auctions that i've been to with a friend seem to sell around ebay prices. you just go at folks with cash offers and see what happens?

just curious where you were able to score deals like that as it's an angle i'm unaware of

but would love to know about. i'm currently accumulating cash and by next spring looking to get a 06-07 car with under 30k miles on the west coast
Old 07-30-2012, 07:58 PM
RJRSW
Melting Slicks

Received 45 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by racebum
how? just curious where you were able to score deals like that as it's an angle i'm unaware of

but would love to know about. i'm currently accumulating cash and by next spring looking to get a 06-07 car with under 30k miles on the west coast
Sent you an email
Old 07-31-2012, 12:14 PM
hammerauto
Intermediate

bump again it seems that ebay is the way to go hmmm i will have to consider that still would prefer a local buyer
Old 07-31-2012, 01:06 PM
racebum
Race Director

Originally Posted by hammerauto
bump again it seems that ebay is the way to go hmmm i will have to consider that still would prefer a local buyer
if you list on ebay set the conditions to cash in person or a wire transfer only. i know i'm not alone in saying i will never accept bank checks unless i'm with the buyer in person, at the bank and see it printed and verified by the bank that i'm standing in.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:16 PM
jasper711
Team Owner

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Do yourself a favor and post some nice pictures and description here so folks don't need to cycle through numerous expired Craigslist ads. Also, Craigslist format does little to enhance the vehicle's appeal, that is the same format I am accustomed to seeing $700 cars advertised at. You might even consider revising your original posting here, so the nice pictures, descriptions, plus latest price come up at the beginning of the the thread.

......and it seems like a heck of deal to me (though not buying).
Old 07-31-2012, 02:31 PM
racebum
Race Director

Originally Posted by jasper711
Do yourself a favor and post some nice pictures and description here so folks don't need to cycle through numerous expired Craigslist ads. Also, Craigslist format does little to enhance the vehicle's appeal, that is the same format I am accustomed to seeing $700 cars advertised at. You might even consider revising your original posting here, so the nice pictures, descriptions, plus latest price come up at the beginning of the the thread.

......and it seems like a heck of deal to me (though not buying).
i second this, get out your DSLR or at least a nice pocket cam. go to a nice scenic view, part the car either early morning or 6-7pm and take some really nice shots. the op lives in the perfect town for it
Old 08-07-2012, 06:58 PM
hammerauto
Intermediate

car sold thanks guys well it was a pleasure chatten with you and will be back on here soon enough to get me a Z06
Old 08-07-2012, 07:03 PM
racebum
Race Director

Originally Posted by hammerauto
car sold thanks guys well it was a pleasure chatten with you and will be back on here soon enough to get me a Z06
you ebay it or did it sell off here?
Old 08-07-2012, 07:18 PM
hammerauto
Intermediate

neither someone bought it from autotrader or craigslist he was from washington he was a GM dealership that sells mostly corvettes i guess he was willing to pay 27500 and thats all i needed to hear.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:02 PM
racebum
Race Director

wow, that's top dollar for a dealer to hand over. good sale
Old 08-07-2012, 08:10 PM
hammerauto
Intermediate

the car was perfect as i told everyone but thats ok yeah the dealer bought it site unseen after i answered every last question of his he originally wanted to buy it for less but when he found out i had another cash in hand buyer he quickly outbid the guy, so yeah car was perfect and took a bit of time to sell but yes i think i did get good money for it!! thanks guys

Quick Reply: 2005 C6 corvette Immaculate