Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

trade 03 TR 10th anni cobra 16k miles for c6 vette

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 08:05 AM
-DUNNY-
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trade 03 TR 10th anni cobra 16k miles for c6 vette

i just added a c6 vette to my list in aug. now i am possibly thinking on selling or trading my 03 cobra for another. lifted diesels, ect would also be considered. here is a link to my add on svtperformance.com with all the details and photos. i do have some cash i may be willing to add on the right deal.

As far as what im looking for in a vette, 05-08 under 80k miles (give or take) and a 6-speed is a must. open to any possible colors, options ect. would really like to get another vette with the z06 wide body done, like my current one. like i said i do have some cash to ad to make a fair trade. (i picked up my 05 z51 wide body 6 speed with 43k miles for 27k.)

trades will really need to come to me as my work schedule is pretty busy.

Trade values:
$26,000 as it sits
$24,000 with stock hood, wheels and wing on it

Thanks
Andrew

Last edited by Tact; 11-01-2012 at 08:49 AM.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:22 AM
-DUNNY-
Instructor

here is the mod list and some history on the car... copied from my add on svtperformance.com

Honestly im not sure what i am doing. i have been back and forth on possibly selling the car. i barely drive the car, and i almost get a guilty feeling driving it with such low miles. lol. i bought the car with 15,293 miles on it feburary 2011, it now has 16,6xx on it. i purchased a c6 vette last month, then my harley powerstroke got totaled 2 weeks ago. With the vette the cobra will see even less usage now. i had plans to build the cobra with kb 2.2 and fuel system, but have held off and the kb has become my kitchen table center piece. i have really thought about selling it and buying a already built cobra with some avg miles that i wont mind driving and enjoying more. Or just banking the money as it is alot of money to just sit in the garage.

This car was previously owned by Turkish, and VelociTT so you can follow most of the cars previous owners on svtperformance.com site. Two great guys that took amazing care of the car.

Owner-Andrew Dunlap
Phone #- 330-432-5912 call or text
Location- Mechanicstown, oh 44651

***ONLY issue with the car is sometimes the shift light will randomly start flashing

Quick details
16,6xx miles
NO dents, dings, or deep scratches.
Car put down 506/521rw on dyno at street lethal in pa
have all stock parts, except stock manifolds
stock hood and wing (Perfect paint)are bubble wrapped up from auto body shop
stock 10th wheels have like new tires, one rear wheel has some curb rash

MODS-
Original motor rebuilt built by Tim Rodeheaver using all OEM hardware @~13,800 miles
Motor bored 0.020 over with Diamond Racing -15cc dished pistons
Dyno tuned by Street Lethal Performance (506rwhp/521rwtq)
Stiegemeier Stage IV Ported/Painted Blower
Riechard Racing 2.80 aluminum non-slip upper S/C pulley
BilletFlow IRS Differential Brace (Blue)
Accufab S/C Plenum
Kenne Bell /Accufab “Big Oval” Throttle Body
Kenne Bell boost-a-pump
DiabloSport MAFia
SCT handheld
60# Ford Racing injectors
160* Thermostat
LFP C&L Tru-Flow Intake Tube
LFP 10” Power Stack Filter & adapter
LFP 4lb. Lower Pulley
LFP 3.2 Alternator Pulley
LFP Intercooler Reservoir
LFP Radiator Reservoir
LFP Dual Pass Heat Exchanger
LFP Head cooling mod
MAC Ceramic Coated Long Tubes
Lethal Performance Catted X pipe
Borla Stinger Cat-Back (semi polished)
MGW Billet Shifter w/ Tri-Axe handle
Ford GT Cam Covers
Ford GT Coil Covers
BilletFlow 4 piece Idler Pullies (silver)
MM Full Length Subframe Connectors
Hawk HPS brake pads front and rear
18x9/18x10.5 3 piece True Forged Mach 5 wheels (satin black w/ polished lip, front has big brake cut for a small lip, the rear has the largest lip available for the width)
Powdercoated & engraved caps (satin black w/ cobra emblem)
265/35/18 Nitto 555 (front)
305/35/18 Nitto 555RII (rear)
17” 10th Anniversary Wheels
235/45/17 Falken FK452 (front)
275/40/17 Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials (rear)
UPR quick click firewall adjuster
Clutch quadrant
TR6 Plugs
EGR delete
Transmission fluid change with GM Syncromesh (10/1/2008)
PPRV Delete

You will notice the motor was rebuilt per the previous owner Bo Hess. Here is the explanation Bo had in his for sale thread.

The one “issue” that some of you might notice is that the car has a rebuilt motor at such low mileage. The car developed some smoke after I had the long tube headers installed and the car retuned @ 13,250 miles or so. To cut a long winded story of problem chasing short, the car had detonation under WOT and developed some smoking/oil consumption. Neither I nor the car guys I know had ever suspected that it would have had detonation on the pistons to the degree it did. The heads are in great shape and did not suffer any damage. The smoking/consumption problem was the direct result of the detonation, and while the block was barely within tolerance, my engine builder Tim Rodeheaver had recommended we get the motor bored 0.020 over and new pistons for an essentially ‘fresh’ motor. All Ford OEM parts were used in the rebuild, aside from the upgrading to the Diamond Racing pistons over the weak factory pistons.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:26 PM
-DUNNY-
Instructor

bump. nobody?

Get notified of new replies

To trade 03 TR 10th anni cobra 16k miles for c6 vette

Quick Reply: trade 03 TR 10th anni cobra 16k miles for c6 vette