Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2006 C6Z06 / VY / 34kmi / SuperCharged / +more

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 02:38 PM
pluslt
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by robertpel9
Hmmm, i dont have the carfax from when i bought it in my hand but i thought it had 3 owners when i bought it so i would be 4 and he would be 5.

I bought it from www.luckymotors.com in Chicago a few years ago. It was cherry and mint and the only mods were the PFADT coilovers, the sweet audio / navigation system and the mild to wild exhaust mod. The car literally did not have a swirl mark on it and i am really meticulous. When i sold it it was in the exact same shape. I only had to for a short time. I came across a very unique real estate deal to buy some waterfront property and i needed to sell the car to free up some cash. I basically gave the car away as i had to sell it in literally less than a week. I had 8 people waiting to buy it (You can see the thread for my sale if you search). Out of the 10 corvettes i have owned it was my favorite by a factor of 10 LOL

The buyer (I forget his name) was a really nice guy, no BS, showed up we wired the funds and he drove it home from NC to where he lives (I forget where he is from). When i bought it i drove it from Chicago to Charlotte NC off the dealer lot and it was perfect.

I know he did some additional work to it but it looks like he did it right. I would have ZERO reservations about this car, it was the creme of the crop. I looked for a while before i picked this one and money was not a consideration. I wanted to best Z i could fine in the color and options / mods i wanted.

Not trying to oversell you here and i have no dog in the fight i am just saying if you think you can work out the right deal on this car you will be getting a car that at least int he summer of 2010 when i sold it was perfect in every way. It's only had one owner since me and i have been on this forum for over a decade, you should have no worries here

Cars like this can have quite a few owners, because people like me go thru a car every 8-12 months. Each car i have owned i treat it like i will own it forever.

Go for it, you will LOVE IT
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...-only-35k.html
Old 12-31-2012, 12:21 PM
v8maro
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, sorry for not responding, I've been very busy with family during the holidays here.

Originally Posted by Paws
Nice car....5 weeks ago, you offered it with stock wheels for 38K.

So, the price is still the same???

Thanks
It's currently at 38k with stock wheels. I'm in no rush to sell the car, nor give it away. But I am motivated to sell it. If someone is super serious about it and has the cash in hand, I'd do 37k and let it go today.

Originally Posted by HvyHitr
only looking for a 2013 escape + cash (wifes new car)

Originally Posted by c7rvette
priced right!! If not too cheap, here is a bump for a really nice ride!!!
Thanks!!

Originally Posted by Fartpipe
I've talked to the current owner about the car. Curious if you know any more about the history of the car and why it has now a total of 6 owners? That parts the one thing thats still kinda scaring me I have the cash for the car and the current owner seems up front and very nice to deal with IMO. I just think the yellow ext color, being a 2006, 6 owners, scarey valve drops of the C6Z06 are plaguing a great car. It sounds and looks like a very clean car. Maybe I'm just trying to convince myself to buy it and get it over with or atleast help him sell it.
I'll get those tire measurements this week, been very busy, sorry about that. I think you're a little too worried, this car is awesome. I'm just trying to sell it at a very bad time lol.

Originally Posted by Suprpig
I am interested but am traveling on vacation. Is it still available and what is the VIN for CarFax? What is your lowest price with stock wheels?
Yes, still available. I will PM you the VIN. 37k.

Originally Posted by robertpel9
Hmmm, i dont have the carfax from when i bought it in my hand but i thought it had 3 owners when i bought it so i would be 4 and he would be 5.

I bought it from www.luckymotors.com in Chicago a few years ago. It was cherry and mint and the only mods were the PFADT coilovers, the sweet audio / navigation system and the mild to wild exhaust mod. The car literally did not have a swirl mark on it and i am really meticulous. When i sold it it was in the exact same shape. I only had to for a short time. I came across a very unique real estate deal to buy some waterfront property and i needed to sell the car to free up some cash. I basically gave the car away as i had to sell it in literally less than a week. I had 8 people waiting to buy it (You can see the thread for my sale if you search). Out of the 10 corvettes i have owned it was my favorite by a factor of 10 LOL

The buyer (I forget his name) was a really nice guy, no BS, showed up we wired the funds and he drove it home from NC to where he lives (I forget where he is from). When i bought it i drove it from Chicago to Charlotte NC off the dealer lot and it was perfect.

I know he did some additional work to it but it looks like he did it right. I would have ZERO reservations about this car, it was the creme of the crop. I looked for a while before i picked this one and money was not a consideration. I wanted to best Z i could fine in the color and options / mods i wanted.

Not trying to oversell you here and i have no dog in the fight i am just saying if you think you can work out the right deal on this car you will be getting a car that at least int he summer of 2010 when i sold it was perfect in every way. It's only had one owner since me and i have been on this forum for over a decade, you should have no worries here

Cars like this can have quite a few owners, because people like me go thru a car every 8-12 months. Each car i have owned i treat it like i will own it forever.

Go for it, you will LOVE IT
Thanks for the great review Robert (this is Steve) . Since I bought it from you I only put on about 10k miles. I babied it and drove it like a grandpa, so its in the same shape I got it from you. I've only added a couple of cool mods like the supercharger which is amazing on this car.

Originally Posted by sikkvettec6
PM sent!!
Sent you a pm a few days ago, still interested?
Old 12-31-2012, 12:22 PM
v8maro
Racer

yep, thats the FS thread where I picked it up. I didn't pay 35k since he had other buyers, I paid 38k. Since then I've added some cool mods, like the supercharger (7k) and the exhaust mod.
Old 01-01-2013, 03:42 PM
stepuptata
Melting Slicks

Received 46 Likes on 38 Posts

wow...not sold yet???
Old 01-02-2013, 01:28 PM
robertpel9
Safety Car

Received 173 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by v8maro
yep, thats the FS thread where I picked it up. I didn't pay 35k since he had other buyers, I paid 38k. Since then I've added some cool mods, like the supercharger (7k) and the exhaust mod.
He is being honest here, i had a bit of a bidding war for the car at the time LOL. I sold it to him for $38k, which i still think was a steal at that time and it looks like a great deal here on resale as well.

Unfortunately I live in SoCal now where the roads are so freaking bad driving a Z06 would just be misery. Hell i sold my 3lt Convertible when i moved here last year after a month and change of being here as it was falling apart to rattles, etc because of the roads. I got a SL Mercedes and while i miss the Z a lot the SL is way more practical here plus there is too much sun here in the O.C. to not have a convertible

Someone buy this damn car, its kinda ridiculous it hasn't sold
Old 01-02-2013, 02:34 PM
B747VET
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 862 Likes on 404 Posts

I really can't believe this car is still available. If my wife had the slightest sense of humor about a new Corvette right now, this yellow bomb would already be in a trailer enroute to SoCal.

Someone needs to seriously reconsider what is in this yellow beauty ... Preferably someone in SoCal so I can at least get a ride in it!

Last edited by B747VET; 01-08-2013 at 04:14 PM.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:51 PM
v8maro
Racer

It's the middle of winter, I can only assume that makes for a thin market. Someone is going to get a smoking deal here sooner or later.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Fartpipe
Le Mans Master

Received 115 Likes on 70 Posts

It's the middle of winter, I can only assume that makes for a thin market. Someone is going to get a smoking deal here sooner or later.
pics and measurements of tires would help you
Old 01-03-2013, 09:58 AM
v8maro
Racer

Hah I know!! Going to the tire store TODAY!
Old 01-03-2013, 10:30 AM
timmyZ06
Le Mans Master

Received 262 Likes on 215 Posts

there you go
Old 01-03-2013, 10:58 AM
Fartpipe
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by timmyZ06
there you go
Stop spying on me!
Old 01-05-2013, 04:01 AM
v8maro
Racer

sent!
Old 01-05-2013, 08:29 AM
stepuptata
Melting Slicks

Received 46 Likes on 38 Posts

sent!
Post pics???
Old 01-07-2013, 10:09 AM
v8maro
Racer

Originally Posted by stepuptata
Post pics???
Will send on pm, they aren't pretty lol. Measurements on the Eagle F1's are anywhere from 6-8.

Monday BUMP!
Old 01-08-2013, 11:22 AM
v8maro
Racer

tuesday bump
Old 01-10-2013, 11:13 AM
v8maro
Racer

Still for sale *sad face*
Old 01-11-2013, 05:09 PM
twodude83
1st Gear

Something doesn't add up. You said that you never brought the car to the track yet I don't think that is true. So what's the real scoop on this car and why so many previous owners?

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 2006 C6Z06 / VY / 34kmi / SuperCharged / +more

Old 01-13-2013, 02:04 PM
Fartpipe
Le Mans Master

Bump for a really REALLY great price and well done car.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:53 PM
v8maro
Racer

Originally Posted by twodude83
Something doesn't add up. You said that you never brought the car to the track yet I don't think that is true. So what's the real scoop on this car and why so many previous owners?
I don't know what you mean by that ... ? The only time it's been on the track with me is when I FIRST got the car. It was a 1/4 mile track and I made 4 passes...this is definitely not a 'track car' and was never road raced by me ever. I can't tell you why there were previous owners, all I can say is for the 10k miles I've owned it, it's been awesome and I've had ZERO issues.

Also, I'm not sure why I have to defend myself to you, pretty ridiculous. But hey, thanks for thread crapping!
Old 01-14-2013, 10:07 AM
v8maro
Racer

new price - 36.5K - not a penny more, not a penny less.

Quick Reply: FS: 2006 C6Z06 / VY / 34kmi / SuperCharged / +more