Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

F/S: 2008 Z06 Katech Street Attack # 046

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 07:42 PM
The_Raging_Bull
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Default let this one die guys

Well truthfully I told you both sides as best I know them. I never misrepresent; and I told how the deal went down. I withheld identities due to deference to involved parties even though I felt well..screwed over. It was a deal and I had the money..cash..to finalize the deal.

I used part of the money meant to buy this car to buy a 2009 Z06 3LZ in metallic cyber grey with 640 miles today.

The original owner has his reasons which I respect; with one exception: When offered more money he took the deal rather than give me a fair shot at countering and buying the car. He thought the car was track oriented; and I'd expressed the desire to put a Caravaggio interior: and as a track car that didn't match!!!

Really like after you buy a car you cant pick and choose some lightweight Caravaggio parts to upgrade the interior!!

Oh well its over, and I didn't just blow off the forum because two folks on it are lame. What comes around goes around.

Please just let this become a bad memory. However take this lesson: no victory lap until the car is in the driveway; I shouldn't have posted a word; since that set the less than ethical chain of events into action.

Last edited by The_Raging_Bull; 12-17-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Quick Reply: F/S: 2008 Z06 Katech Street Attack # 046