Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2008 Z51 6sp Coupe Widebooty, 420RWHP, 24,600 miles $29.9K OBO Silver/Red NORCAL

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2015, 11:01 PM
Killermullet
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 2008 Z51 6sp Coupe Widebooty, 420RWHP, 24,600 miles $29.9K OBO Silver/Red NORCAL

I'm on the fence about selling but maybe someone can push me over. My car is a 2008 Z51 2LT package car, 6sp manual with just under 25K miles. I've owned it since the fall of 2012. This is my second 2008 C6 after I missed my previous car, a non-Z51 coupe. The Z51 package makes a huge difference to the experience.

As you can see, I added RPI Z06 style rear quarter panels with all of the correct GM inner fenders, brake ducts, and hardware. At the same time, I upgraded the wheels to ZR1 style wheels in Z06 sizes but with a different offset in the front to clear the fender lip. Tires are Michelin PS2 all around (new with the wheels).

Powertrain modifications are Kooks long-tube headers, Kooks Hi-flow cats with H pipe, Corsa Sport exhaust, and a Vararam intake. The previous owner had the work done by CMS in San Diego with a tune that made 421HP and 412TQ to the wheels. Since buying it, I had it re-tuned by Synergy Motorsports in August of 2014 when it made 420HP and 419TQ to the wheels. Rick at Synergy is one of the best tuners in the country from my research and the car does run flawlessly.

Interior upgrades include a heads up display (HUD), Centennial steering wheel, Homelink visor (opens garage door), hydrocarbon instrument bezel and air vents, and COSTAR Bluetooth adapter (broadcasts phone through car speakers and microphone).

I have every stock piece removed from the car from intake to exhaust and the body panels/inner fenders etc. The only exception is the wheels which were originally Gumby style. I sold those but I do have a set of 2008 split spokes that can go with the car. All parts go with the car.

I would like $29.9K as it sits with all the original parts included. I think that's very reasonable based on KBB values of about $27K trade and $28K to $30K private party. I don't think you could buy a Z51 coupe this nice with this mileage and do the mods for under $30K.

The car won't pass CA smog with the mods installed. If you are a CA buyer, PM me and we can discuss some options I have in mind.

The only negatives that I can think of are a touched up chip on the driver's door (previous owner), a touched up rub mark on the passenger mirror (I did that one in my garage), and a little wear on the driver's seat.

I'm in the South Bay of the San Francisco Bay Area (transplant, don't hold me to their politics )

Thanks for looking. PM me if interested and I'll be happy to provide any info you need.

Additional pictures available at http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/po.../library/Vette

Old 04-11-2015, 10:19 PM
Killermullet
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Sold

Quick Reply: 2008 Z51 6sp Coupe Widebooty, 420RWHP, 24,600 miles $29.9K OBO Silver/Red NORCAL