Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

NJ FS: 08 A6, F55, NPP, 2 Owner Clean Car Fax Garaged Kept $22,995

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2016, 11:40 PM
23/C8Z
Race Director

Received 5,761 Likes on 3,177 Posts

Default NJ FS: 08 A6, F55, NPP, 2 Owner Clean Car Fax Garaged Kept $22,995

UPDATE on Price.. 10.8.16 @ 1217am

I am now looking at a couple C7's non z06 or GS leftover 16's and the deals are so insane I cannot pass them up. found two perfectly option cars (sans transparent top but all else i'm looking for).

If this car doesn't have a buyer before the 18th (10 days) it will be traded in. The Chevy Dealer used car manager cannot wait to get their hands on my car. giving me 20k for it so with the tax break it's same as getting $21,400 roughly. so if anyone wants it I will ONLY take $22k or 21.5k and i keep spare parts. otherwise not worth it to me.

I would guess they'll be asking $24k or so for it when they get it. And with the car checking out high scores on autocheck and carfax and financing available i bet they get close to it. or someone can save a couple grand and grab it now with the extra parts.

telling you, i looked for almost two years for a C6 in the right shape without spending an arm and a leg.

I knew this was the right one and i wasn't wrong. if you are in the market for a C6 Auto LS2 lower mileage, step up to an LS3 that's been retrofitted and has more options/features than just about every other when you factor in the programmable NPP, blue tooth w/streaming audio, alcantara parts, F55, new tires headlight lenses (that's HUGE in my book, big ticket item look into it and one with 25k miles will be chipped up very decently, i've seen them and when you put the headlights on you can tell).. custom sub integrated with right amount of bottom end for this system always lacking bass.

this car is well worth $25k all day long if it weren't a vette, people get "scared" of mileage? these cars run to over 200k without batting an eye. or you can find a ragged, raced, abused one with 20k on the odometer needing a trans or rear, or engine at 50k..

history and current owner are what you need to be right. it's here

Also if someone wants to finance the car through the dealer i can arrange for that when i trade in same day purchase i'm sure they wouldn't hit you over head to hard, just pm me and i can put you in touch with dealer get you pre-approved etc

http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/5816675187.html

(Make me an offer what's the worst I could say?)

I have been a member here for a while. I am now looking into a C7 which I hope to purchase within the next couple of months. Before I list the car on Ebay I wanted to give someone on here (hopefully a corvette enthusiast looking to get into an LS3 C6 completed, for cheap) first dibs. As you can see I have it pre-listed for next week.. it is a NO RESERVE Auction. I am pretty sure someone will grab the buy it now as I have been looking hard to find one this clean in this shape with these options in the tri-state area for anything close to this price and haven't seen it. It could be out there, but i know this car is reliable and drives LIKE A DREAM. DO NOT BUY A CORVETTE UNTIL YOU DRIVE ONE WITH THE F55 OPTION... I would NEVER go back to anything other than Magnetic Selective Ride Control. It's worth every penny!!

The vehicle is available for showing, nobody drives it unless they have cash in hand. I care about my car. It may have higher miles than most, but I will guarantee this car looks, feels, drives, as good if not better than any C6 you look at with 1/3 of the mileage.

Many wearable items have been replaced, anything within my line of sight open or closed doors with any signs of even moderate wear has been replaced with OEM NEW. I'm lucky in that my best friend owns a performance shop and I have access to the knowledge, expertise, equipment and better pricing than most.

Anyway here's a preview of the listing. I am also including the link to the videos on youtube (my c6 playlist)

I hope this car catches the eye of someone (who like myself almost three years ago) who was contemplating a low low mileage C5 but realized the benefits of stepping up into a C6 (best decision I ever made) and addressing areas of concern for one with higher mileage but the more desirable features. This car is tastefully enhanced, looks proper and drives even better than that.

Here is part of the item description in the EBAY AD

I am the second owner and the car has had ZERO paint or body work. It currently has 98.5k miles on it (i purchased it form the original owner at 93.5k miles 3 years ago) the car hasn't seen rain since my ownership and is stored in my climate controlled garage at a constant 72f on a battery tender.

As you can see I don't drive it much at all putting only 5k miles on it in 3 years.It runs like a top, flawlessly EVERYTHING ON THE CAR WORKS as it was designed.

This is my first corvette and i take very good care of it. Any parts that you see not original I have the original parts in boxes and will go with car, including the original Chrome wheels/Goodyear Supercar EMT tires with sensors installed). I purchase and installed a black Halo from a C6, the original is here as well, i feel it modernizes the car.

I even installed OEM centennial center caps on the repro CUP wheels finished in black chrome.

Here are a list of the new parts I've installed or had installed at Tune Time Performance in Lakewood, NJ

NEW:

OEM - Alcantara Steering Wheel/Shifter (aesthetics)
OEM - Driver's side int. door handle (original Scuffed)
OEM - Mud Guards all corners
OEM - Headlight Lenses
OEM - Cargo MAt with Sound Deadening and C6 Logo
OEM - Driver's side Sill trim panel (original Scuffed)
OEM - Hood Struts
OEM - Corvette Hood Emblem
OEM - Driver's side seat foam with ballistic nylon pad installed underneath to stop cutting by wire frame
OEM - F55 Shocks fr/rr (off of 2013 Z06 with less than 10k miles which was turned into a race car)
OEM - NPP MUfflers (off of 2012 GS with less than 2k miles owner installed a Borla exhaust)
OEM - Torque Tube Assembly, original had bearing noise when I purchased it which was misdiagnosed by GM as Flex plate replaced etc. original owner purchased a C7 from Kerbeck. The original owner
weighed about 90lbs and owned corvettes all his life. Owned a business and drive round trip 100mi daily in good weather all highway.

Non-OEM Installed:

ISimple Connect GM655 Blue tooth kit streaming audio and calls with USB/Flash drive input
LG 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers 3" Exhaust
Windshield (Original was sandblasted as they all get)
Targa Top Wind Deflector installs when top removed stops buffeting
LLoyd Premium Luxury floor Mats

I have all original parts including entire stock original exhaust from manifolds, cats, mufflers as well, in tact.

Car was never performance modified only exhaust.
Attached Images           

Last edited by 23/C8Z; 10-08-2016 at 12:18 AM.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:44 PM
23/C8Z
Race Director

more pics

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...pqY9X41We9qc9y
Attached Images           

Last edited by 23/C8Z; 10-05-2016 at 11:54 PM.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:58 PM
23/C8Z
Race Director

more pics
Attached Images           
Old 10-06-2016, 12:03 AM
23/C8Z
Race Director

and some more. and if there's something i missed pic or vid ask and i will post it.

Also notice in the pics of the drovers door opening that the clear plastic is STILL on the interior plastic sill trim (wear everyone's foot drags across it when they enter and exit the car). Also the driver's side interior Door pull. Just took the plastic off that it doesn't have a single mark on it.
Attached Images           

Last edited by 23/C8Z; 10-06-2016 at 08:31 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Weedo (10-08-2016)
Old 10-06-2016, 12:10 AM
23/C8Z
Race Director

pics..
Here you will see the factory chrome wheels/tires which come with the car.

As well as the Torque Tube being replaced with OEM NEW complete GM unit with receipts! Ignore that bare aluminum cylinder head, not mine. these valve covers have never been off. engine is in tip top shape watch the video, listen to cold start watch oil pressure even after running and hot..

Also, the new Alcantara steering wheel installed and car being dyno tuned on a mustang load bearing dyno for the LG 1 7/8" header install.
Attached Images           

Last edited by 23/C8Z; 10-06-2016 at 12:11 AM.
Old 10-06-2016, 12:20 AM
23/C8Z
Race Director

Car can be returned to STOCK i have all the parts. I don't know why anyone would want to but theoretically you could EASILY do it.
Attached Images           
Old 10-06-2016, 06:13 PM
23/C8Z
Race Director

Anyone wanting to correspond via email please use this one

thanks in advance.

silverc6fsnj@yahoo.com

http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/5816675187.html

Last edited by 23/C8Z; 10-06-2016 at 10:04 PM.
Old 10-07-2016, 03:15 PM
23/C8Z
Race Director

Bump... make an offer. Have my eye on a c7 I'd like to make room in the garage.

Last edited by 23/C8Z; 10-07-2016 at 03:15 PM.
Old 10-07-2016, 06:54 PM
Joe Breidenbach
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Love the silver. Looks sharp!
Old 10-08-2016, 12:16 AM
23/C8Z
Race Director

Originally Posted by Joe Breidenbach
Love the silver. Looks sharp!
thanks Joe. I wasn't a fan of the silver at first. thought it too plain. so i tweaked it to what you see in the top pics. i think this combo looks as sharp and interesting as any C6 I've seen. very proud of this car and the parts i've replaced. It really feels like a NEW C6 with the new seat foam, steering wheel windshield other interior trim pieces, newer F55 shocks, tires. it's gonna make someone really happy compared to what i've seen out there. so much new and added to make it a pleasure to drive. if i wasn't so in love with the C7 i would NEVER sell this car.

UPDATE on Price..

I am now looking at a couple C7's non z06 or GS leftover 16's and the deals are so insane I cannot pass them up. found two perfectly option cars (sans transparent top but all else i'm looking for).

If this car doesn't have a buyer before the 18th (10 days) it will be traded in. The Chevy Dealer used car manager cannot wait to get their hands on my car. giving me 20k for it so with the tax break it's same as getting $21,400 roughly. so if anyone wants it I will ONLY take $22k or 21.5k and i keep spare parts. otherwise not worth it to me.

I would guess they'll be asking $24k or so for it when they get it. And with the car checking out high scores on autocheck and carfax and financing available i bet they get close to it. or someone can save a couple grand and grab it now with the extra parts.

telling you, i looked for almost two years for a C6 in the right shape without spending an arm and a leg.

I knew this was the right one and i wasn't wrong. if you are in the market for a C6 Auto LS2 lower mileage, step up to an LS3 that's been retrofitted and has more options/features than just about every other when you factor in the programmable NPP, blue tooth w/streaming audio, alcantara parts, F55, new tires headlight lenses (that's HUGE in my book, big ticket item look into it and one with 25k miles will be chipped up very decently, i've seen them and when you put the headlights on you can tell).. custom sub integrated with right amount of bottom end for this system always lacking bass.

this car is well worth $25k all day long if it weren't a vette, people get "scared" of mileage? these cars run to over 200k without batting an eye. or you can find a ragged, raced, abused one with 20k on the odometer needing a trans or rear, or engine at 50k..

history and current owner are what you need to be right. it's here

Also if someone wants to finance the car through the dealer i can arrange for that when i trade in same day purchase i'm sure they wouldn't hit you over head to hard, just pm me and i can put you in touch with dealer get you pre-approved etc

Last edited by 23/C8Z; 10-08-2016 at 12:16 AM.
Old 10-08-2016, 09:30 AM
Joe Breidenbach
Instructor

Honestly, if it weren't for the chips on the LH rear quarter panel, I would very strongly consider it. The scuffing on the license plate bracket area up front doesn't worry me as I'd have to put it back on anyway. Again, very very sharp. I'm in a silver and black phase....
The following users liked this post:
Tonygxp (10-08-2016)
Old 10-08-2016, 12:21 PM
23/C8Z
Race Director

Originally Posted by Joe Breidenbach
Honestly, if it weren't for the chips on the LH rear quarter panel, I would very strongly consider it. The scuffing on the license plate bracket area up front doesn't worry me as I'd have to put it back on anyway. Again, very very sharp. I'm in a silver and black phase....
good luck finding one that's flawless, they exist but still won't have perfect headlight lenses, windshield, steering wheel, door sill plate, interior handle, streaming audio bluetooth and SO ON.

The two chips, one is size of pencil eraser and other half that. the light scuff on front bumper is nothing. look at the pics zoom in. they are almost unnoticeable. great thing about silver. but moot point now.

$22k if anyone wants it $21.5k without the original parts otherwise it goes to dealer could be sooner than 18th but that's probably about right.

like i said PM me if wanting to buy it through them. Dealer said they would charge doc fee if i brought buyer otherwise it gets marked up and deal with them. we all know how fun that is.

Last edited by 23/C8Z; 10-08-2016 at 12:21 PM.
Old 10-08-2016, 01:07 PM
Joe Breidenbach
Instructor

The dealer will only charge doc fee over the $20k they're allowing? Or doc fee on top of the $22k? Do you have any still shots of the chips?
Old 10-08-2016, 04:32 PM
23/C8Z
Race Director

from a few feet away you don't see them. once i point them out or you start "searching for things" then there they are.. it's a USED car bro. it has some marks here or there but less than most and is in beautiful shape. i literally am only continuing to post on here about the selling of it because this forum has helped me ALOT and i'd like to pay it back by helping someone who actually cares about corvettes get a nice well cared for vehicle. i will take close pics of the chips they are as described. no avoiding it. eraser head on pencil and other less than 1/2 that. my friend owns a body shop up north begs me to go by so he can wet sand fill and touch it up it bothered me so little i never did. that's how insignificant they are and on SILVER you don't notice them after seeing them 2 or 3 times.

the day i drop my car off you would have to pay/finance what they ask.

BUT....if you want, before i drop it off call me and we'll work it out so i turn keys over to them that day at dealer you sign for my C6 and they don't bang you over head for a couple grand plus fees.

that would be your best bet if you wanted my c6 imo.

then just the doc fee. I've done this before. I introduce you to my dealer they sign you over car. Done it twice both times everyone went home happy as could be.

Last edited by 23/C8Z; 10-08-2016 at 04:38 PM.
Old 10-10-2016, 08:59 AM
23/C8Z
Race Director

May be putting stock exhaust back on this week. Dealer not giving me extra for LG 1 7/8" Long Tube and NPP mufflers. So that also includes my suncoast orange creations controller. All that is roughly 1800 plus labor to install. If you're thinking about buying this car contact me soon or exhaust will be off then if you want it you're going to have to reinstall everthing. Only reason still on there is because I was busy saturday/sunday

Get notified of new replies

To NJ FS: 08 A6, F55, NPP, 2 Owner Clean Car Fax Garaged Kept $22,995

Quick Reply: NJ FS: 08 A6, F55, NPP, 2 Owner Clean Car Fax Garaged Kept $22,995