Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: FS: 2005 DSOM Z51 Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2017, 06:25 AM
Sunset Orng 05
Pro

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Default FS: 2005 DSOM Z51 Coupe

PRICE REDUCED Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic Z51 4sp automatic with 1SB package includes (side airbags, leather 6 way powered sport seats, cargo net, luggage shade, heads up display, power telescopic steering column, auto dimming mirrors, memory package, heated seats, and premium Bose stereo with 6 CD changer).

Added options include: Full length GM rear spoiler, Z-06 replica front bumper (stock bumper available if you want it), long-tube headers, Corsa exhaust, Vararam snake-charmer cold air intake, performance dyno tune, Z-06 replica chrome wheels.
The brake calipers, inner wheel barrels, engine covers, center console and molded trim around instruments are all painted to match the exterior color. $18,500

The car has 64k miles on it. Located in Havelock, North Carolina. Clean title with no accidents.

Last edited by Sunset Orng 05; 06-20-2017 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Updated with mileage, location and title info.
Old 06-16-2017, 11:46 AM
tims93
Melting Slicks

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12

Looks great!
mileage?
location?
accident history? Clean title?
The following users liked this post:
Sunset Orng 05 (06-16-2017)
Old 06-16-2017, 12:26 PM
Sunset Orng 05
Pro

Originally Posted by tims93
Looks great!
mileage?
location?
accident history? Clean title?
Sorry. The car has 64k miles on it and is located in Havelock, North Carolina (Eastern Coast). It has a clear title and is accident free. Tires are relatively new and should have at least 90% of tread life remaining. However, they are not replacement run-flats like the car came with. I got rid of those for a quieter/smoother ride.
Old 06-20-2017, 05:42 PM
blainelocklair
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Very nice ride. GLWS.
Old 06-21-2017, 09:34 PM
tigreten
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Corvette

Im thinking about purchasing my first Corvette. I love everything about what I see but concerned about the aftermarket mods. Is this anything that should be worried about? Thanks, Tigreten
Old 06-22-2017, 06:30 AM
Sunset Orng 05
Pro

Originally Posted by tigreten
Im thinking about purchasing my first Corvette. I love everything about what I see but concerned about the aftermarket mods. Is this anything that should be worried about? Thanks, Tigreten
I think the answer to that question is subjective but you are on the right place to find out. The people on this forum will give you their opinions both ways and then you can decide for yourself. If you were looking for a collectors car you would worry about aftermarket mods but at this point base C6's are not collector cars and probably never will be. However, in my case, there is nothing that I added that can't be returned back to stock. The parts are readily available if needed. There are plenty of really nice C6's out there for sale; some have mods and some don't so the choice is truely yours and maybe some of the guys on here can assist you in going one way or the other.

At this point the sale of my car is on hold. A deposit has been placed on it until tomorrow (Friday). I'll remove this post if he follows through. Good luck with finding the answers you seek and your first Corvette.

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 2005 DSOM Z51 Coupe

Quick Reply: FS: FS: 2005 DSOM Z51 Coupe