Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2005 6spd Corvettte with engine rebuild. Cammed ls2 n/a. 20k OBO

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2017, 04:22 PM
Tevin Mcleod
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 6spd Corvettte with engine rebuild. Cammed ls2 n/a. 20k OBO

For sale is My 2005 Corvette with approx. 89,000 miles on the chassis. 4k on the engine. Asking $20,000 obo.
Engine build (clarks auto clinic in columbia south carolina) :
Ls2 with recon. Pistons and rods. Turned crank and upgraded main bearings. Complete seal and gasket kit installed.
heads ported and polished with new valves
LUNATI Heads, cam kit:
voodoo cam
​​​​​​valve springs
rockers, lifters, pushrods.
cold air intake
kooks headers
Corsa full exhaust
Any specifications needed or desired on parts can be recieved upon request, can also be verified by calling clarks auto on sumpter street in columbia SC. Clarks builds engines with Chris Tuten of Bmf racing team in south Carolina. I was referred to Clarks for the build by his shop "Muffler shop of Columbia" Ive driven approx. 4k miles on this engine. And have done 2 oil changes so far.

The current tune is rich, but it gets 24mpg highway and around 17 city if you drive it like a decent upstanding human being.
​​​​ Start up Is slightly longer at times due to needing a retune, always starts, im just slightly OCD and i notice the slightest second difference in startup times.
Has 1 minor blemish, the previous owner who put 22s on it for some unforseen reason, hit a pothole, and made a small chip in the fender when the wheel scraped. Since ive had the car ive put stock sized gloss black wheels on.
Any other Questions will be promptly answered.
Also, i have snapchat. If you are intrested, we can do video tours and clips sent back and forth via. Snapchat.
Why am i selling?
. I am a 25 year old Firefighter for columbia Fire Dept. And after working for a while and living single in my apartment. The car itch hit me again, ive owned a 350z(flipped at 80mph) turbo mr2 (blown up at 20psi on an abnormally cold day) and an Lt1 Camaro (was a Pos from day1 i sold for 900$) since then i was driving my highschool car. A 2004 dodge stratus and the slowness of it was making me clinically depressed. I wanted something semi uncommon for my area, that made giggle power without boost and sounded decent. Thus, the corvette.
. When i bought it it was cammed with no supporting head mods. It locked up a lifter and put a groove in the cam. 3 months and my entire savings later (8k) the engine build was complete. It was taken down to the bare block and heads and was rebuilt 100% its basically a new engine.
At this point in my life im wanting and needing to be more responsible. With payments im making on the vehicle after expending my savings im making the choice of what bills i can be late on etc. I make enough as a firefighter to live happily in my opinion. I simply cannot afford the corvette anymore, though i love every second of driving it.
Please dont be afraid to voice any questions or concerns.
Tevin Mcleod
Columbia, Sc.
PICS (any specific views or angles can be taken upon request) :
http://imgur.com/SARTsCE
http://imgur.com/rQESDRH
http://imgur.com/vNy8yDk
http://imgur.com/ZThHQM0

$20,000 OBO

Last edited by Tevin Mcleod; 06-25-2017 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Added pictures uploaded direct.
Old 06-25-2017, 04:14 PM
Tevin Mcleod
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bumpity bump
Old 06-25-2017, 11:51 PM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,305 Likes on 13,977 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Moving this to the C6 Corvettes for Sale section.

Get notified of new replies

To 2005 6spd Corvettte with engine rebuild. Cammed ls2 n/a. 20k OBO

Quick Reply: FS: 2005 6spd Corvettte with engine rebuild. Cammed ls2 n/a. 20k OBO