Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: 2008+ z06 Ready to buy!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 03:58 PM
Redefined
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2008+ z06 Ready to buy!

Hey all, long time BMW guy here both for street car and race cars. I recently sold my weekend e90 m3 and my track e46 m3 so I'm ready to move on something. I think it's finally time to try my hand at a Corvette for a weekend/nice weather/date night/ HPDE car (I'm lucky, my wife loves cars - but she's already calling me an old man for wanting this one, hah!).

With that being said I'm open to modifications - the valve guide fix would be great, maybe even H/C/I. I'm really interested in a BBK, light wheels, track tires, and some good coilovers also, so those are a bonus for me. I'm not against a completely stock one but am slightly turned off by the valve issue - not sure if this is just an internet/forum blowup or a true issue so I'd say I'd have to budget ~$2500 to have this done off the bat.

Looking to stay under $35k and would love to try and get to $30k. Depending on mods maybe I can move a little so let me know what you have! If it's over $40k don't bother as I'd probably just be wasting your time.

I could also possibly be convinced of going with a 2007 but with my research I think the 6060 is worth holding out for - again I'm a Corvette noob so I could possibly be talked out of it. I'm not sure I could be talked into a c5z though since I'm not building a full blown race car at this point

Thanks in advance!! Shoot me a PM and I'll send you my cell so we can text/chat if that's easier too!
Old 11-21-2017, 06:48 AM
Redefined
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Got one!

Quick Reply: WTB: 2008+ z06 Ready to buy!