Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2006 Victory Red, Convertible, A6, Z51

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2018, 05:20 PM
jkirk1
Instructor

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts
Default 2006 Victory Red, Convertible, A6, Z51

I may regret this later, but I have decided to go to a convertible C7, so listing my current C6. I bought this in March of 2016 with 24,xxx miles on it. I bought the car from the dealership that sold it new and serviced it until the owner traded it in on a new one. The car is completely stock and has no engine, transmission, or body mods...just like it rolled off the showroom floor. I'm looking for $24,000...I know it's not the cheapest out there, but with everything listed below I'm hopeful it's a good deal. I have been on several long trips and never a hiccup, engine light, stumble...anything. This thing has been nothing but reliable.

3LT
A6
Victory Red
Z51
Miles - 34,186
NPP exhaust added off of a 2008 - best of both worlds...open for great sound, or closed for that road trip with the wife.
Navigation with the latest disk update
Power convertible top
Heated seats
HUD

Transferable Chevrolet Warranty - until 7/26/19 or 50,487 miles - bought from Denny Menholt on this forum. Absolutely nothing wrong with this corvette and everything works. I'm hopeful the warranty is a big piece of mind knowing that if I have overlooked anything, you will have the option to have a dealer look at it and fix it. The deductible on the warranty is $100.

Harmonic Balancer was replace with and ATI at 25,116 miles - so you will never need to worry about this again.
All new drive belt, ac belt, and timing cover seal when the balancer was replaced.

BF Goodrich G-Force Sport Comp II's put on at 25,327 miles - around 60% left on the tread.
Ceramic brake pads put on at the same time I had the harmonic balancer replace.
Antifreeze flush and fill the same time the harmonic balancer was replaced.
Brake fluid flushed
Air and cabin filters all new
New Delco battery when I picked it up in March of 2016
I'm sure I will think of more later, but I wouldn't hesitate to leave tomorrow on a trip of any distance.
All receipts from the dealership where the car was serviced. The previous owner was meticulous.
Clean CarFax.
Clear title in hand
35 miles north of Cincinnati, Ohio
Any questions just send me a PM for my cell number
Thanks for looking!
Attached Images         

Last edited by jkirk1; 03-10-2018 at 07:47 PM.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:51 AM
jkirk1
Instructor

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Looks like a family member is going to take it.

Quick Reply: FS: 2006 Victory Red, Convertible, A6, Z51